OP
Lunar_Silvic69
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Just posted it. :headbang:
Sounds good! I like how it's a 2 piece intake. Did you have to take the bumper off to remove the stock airbox?
No, You dont have to remove the bumper at all. Simply remove factory air box and replace with intake. I did however left the very bottom piece of the factory airbox intact bexause i had to remove splash shield in bottom and i was too lazy to do it and it was kind of pointless so i left it alone.

kqn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am not trying to be a troll, but proimporttuners states "

Advertised gains: 29 hp and 25 lb-ft. Ability to convert to short ram intake.

"
Did you actually notice any significant difference because 29 is a whole lot to put in a statement.

OP
OP
Lunar_Silvic69
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, curious as to what the butt dyno says
I do feel a difference in that the car always wants to pull now. Its revv happy now. Seems like its right at home with this intake. So far im loving it. I do however want to verify these so called gains and put these rumors to rest. I might have a shop dyno it to see real time numbers when i get a chance.

ferdinand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2019 BMW X2 M35i
Country flag
I am not trying to be a troll, but proimporttuners states "

Advertised gains: 29 hp and 25 lb-ft. Ability to convert to short ram intake.

"
Did you actually notice any significant difference because 29 is a whole lot to put in a statement.
I think they claim 5 horsepower max gain - the 29 horsepower gain is at a specific rpm vs the stock intake, just to be clear...

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
20160313_180656.jpg
Heres a Pic of Intake installed.
Havent seen another video of the Injen intake installed so here goes. Im sorry if i somehow missed it.
:headbang:
Nobody has yet so thank you very much! :bow: I love how you can hear the turbo a bit now!

OP
OP
Lunar_Silvic69
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nobody has yet so thank you very much! :bow: I love how you can hear the turbo a bit now!
Thankyou, I just thought i let everyone see and hear how it sounds before they buy. I was waiting for someone to upload a video but i just coudnt wait any longer. I took a chance and love it!! :love:
Sponsored