showcase

Threads
Reaction score
hello guys, i m here
if u interesting
clear side marker or any thing ,
i will ask Honda TH for all

this set 1.5 turbo with173hp

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories ima

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories ima

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
RS badging... that's interesting. Sounds like TH has made the 1.5t version like a pseudo Si or something.

As far as the aero kit pieces, I really miss when Honda made ultra clean lip-kits back in the day.. Why Honda!? Why are you doing it the Corolla way??!?

Although I don't really find the aero kit pieces to be too bad on darker colors (where you can't really tell they are double-sided taped on pieces).. It looks a bit too obvious on white..

But I am thinking about ordering the kit for my red touring anyways because it's still clean looking..

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
hello guys, i m here
if u interesting
clear side marker or any thing ,
i will ask Honda TH for all

this set 1.5 turbo with173hp

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
I really like the rear spolier and aluminium pedals in showcase's images. Strangely the "Modulo" version at the top shows the same wing spoiler as in the US but in showcase's images the spolier shown looks much better than the wing spoiler or decklid spoiler - it seems to wrap around the tail light very nicely. Would love to have the pedals and rear spoiler made available in the US ....

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like the rear spolier and aluminium pedals in showcase's images. Strangely the "Modulo" version at the top shows the same wing spoiler as in the US but in showcase's images the spolier shown looks much better than the wing spoiler or decklid spoiler - it seems to wrap around the tail light very nicely. Would love to have the pedals and rear spoiler made available in the US ....
Exactly I want to see more pictures of the wing.. Looks like finally a decent OEM wing for the sedan. Haven't been sold on any other options yet.. Finding the micro-spoiler on the Touring to be almost pointless.

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Hi Imnotthere - thanks for posting the new images they look great! Are there other images showing the whole car and wing spolier more from an angle: angled front, angled back and full side view. Thanks again ;)

johnnywatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Aegean Blue
Well.........., I AM still a Malaysian citizen, and I have family there. Malaysia usually releases the Modulo stuff as well like Thailand...........

Groupbuy? I could probably get my family to arrange shipping for 10 wings or something like that.

johnnywatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Imnotthere - thanks for posting the new images they look great! Are there other images showing the whole car and wing spolier more from an angle: angled front, angled back and full side view. Thanks again ;)
That is the Civic RS. A Thai/Malaysian special edition. For some reason, manufacturers in Thailand/Malaysia like to release regular ass economy cars with sporty bodykits. I myself owned one of those types. All-show-no-go. I had this one (Perodua Myvi 1.5 Extreme):

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories 2011_Perodua_Myvi_1.5_Extreme_in_Cyberjaya,_Malaysia_(01)

As for more pics from more angles of the Civic RS, here's what I could get:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories 354_2247_image

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories Honda-Civic-Thailand-01-630x376

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic Modulo in Thailand Shows Some New Factory Modifications Accessories Honda-Civic-Thailand-02

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
The only thing I'd really want from that is the chrome accenting around the fog lights. I'm part of the majority that seems to like the chrome treatment on the front of the sedan. I'm actually surprised there's none on the back of the car honestly. I know most disagree, but I think the 2013 back end was a VAST improvement to the plain 2012 model.

I still think the back of the 2013+ Si was one of the best looking rears a Civic ever had.

johnnywatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@johnnywatts Let's work on a box full of clear sidemarkers first. I'll be first on that list ;).
Well, you could probably eBay those side-markers. They're fairly easy to make if you have the right equipment.

Unlike the wing, which requires a specialized mold, so even if an eBay special exists, it won't be as nice.

Either way, I'll put up a thread and see how many are interested. If there's enough interest for either the side-markers or wing, I'll make a few calls. The Civic RS might not even be on sale in Malaysia yet.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, you could probably eBay those side-markers. They're fairly easy to make if you have the right equipment.

Unlike the wing, which requires a specialized mold, so even if an eBay special exists, it won't be as nice.

Either way, I'll put up a thread and see how many are interested. If there's enough interest for either the side-markers or wing, I'll make a few calls. The Civic RS might not even be on sale in Malaysia yet.
I'd prefer OEM Honda parts and I think most people would rather buy OEM but I could be way out in left field though :p
Sponsored