Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I guess they're mostly unmarked then. I rarely see any squad cars and I take 94 from downtown to 45 to Silver Spring every weekday and I almost never see anyone pulled over. A lot of people shouldn't even be on the road here, let alone a ticket haha.

How is Cali treating you?
Cali is amazing. Left Cali to WI now back to Cali:) I love it here!

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Awe thanks guys! You know we have amazing machines and I love it!
image.jpeg
I gotta tell you man: I always hated those rims on the 9th gen Si, but they look ridiculously good on the 2016. I don't hate the Touring rims by any means, but I definitely liked the look of the EX-L/EX-T rims more. But man - these are sharp.

(Also, I lived in Minneapolis for 10 years - I have a ton of flight attendant friends. What airline do you fly with?)

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta tell you man: I always hated those rims on the 9th gen Si, but they look ridiculously good on the 2016. I don't hate the Touring rims by any means, but I definitely liked the look of the EX-L/EX-T rims more. But man - these are sharp.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima

(Also, I lived in Minneapolis for 10 years - I have a ton of flight attendant friends. What airline do you fly with?)

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks. I love it. I've got some haters telling me why did you buy a civic they're full of recalls. Well, I don't care this car is amazing. Recalls or not. I love it. Yes, the fin looks sexy. Love the way people stare!
image.jpeg
I totally agree with you. Why buy a civic if it is under recall? Duh, Its the best you can get for that price range or even more. Plus most vehicles these days are under recall anyway. I love my touring. Best car i have ever driven/owned and that included a 03 s2000 and 12 si. Rock on with your civic. It is a amazing vehicle!! :headbang:

Phenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Aegean Blue Civic EX. Initially I wanted the WOP with the black interior, but they are impossible to find in my area. Glad I went with the Aegean Blue though, it really stands out and there are already a ton of white cars on the road. Once I get my windows tinted this week, I'll do a photo shoot.