Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dang prima donna in the garage. Gotta have your winter beater ready to go, here in Western PA.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread image1

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Snow???? Where lol it’s 70 and raining where I’m at.
Yeah it was 60 yesterday and 53 until a few hours ago. The rain is changing to snow and it will be in the teens in the morning. âť„âť„

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Just a Quick question for the people who own a hatch ex and above. I'm thinking of trading my WOP touring sedan for a hatch. Could use the space for family. I really dont want the sport touring because it seems you loose alot of trunk space.

Have any of you guys seen a ex or exl in WOP hatch.with black leather or cloth? Seems to be a Unicorn in my area..

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got the car waxed up. Used wolfgang 3.0 sealant. This is after about 2 full layers, possibly 3 on certain panels. Sonax speedwax on the wheels.

IMG_3579-Pano-1.jpg
I need help and advice. I posted in the detailing section a plea, but there has been no response. I have been searching for answers to what I should and shouldn't do to my WOP 2018 Civic Si finish. Your post is the first one that I found that may begin me on a path to finding what I want to do to my finish.

I like what you did to your Civic. Buffing and putting on a Power Lock sealant was one of the options that I was considering. I imagine that it would come out close to your look. That helps me choose.

I am not sure about the orange peel in the paint. I was considering a light sanding before buffing to reduce the amount of orange peel. I have seen other warnings about not doing that on factory finishes. What would be the effect of a more mirror look on the WOP? Would that be too glossy for white? Is the slightly frost effect of orange peel helpful or hurtful to the look? Just beginning to find answers.

This thread may be the more appropriate one for me to find the answers since white is so unique a finish.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

thedailyquinzel

First Name
Violet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan EX-T
Switched out the side markers to smoke gray a week after I got her. Upgrading from the 2016 base model in black crystal to the EX-T. Must say I prefer the white orchid pearl. She's beautiful :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_0093.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_0094.JPG