Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Car looks great! Can I ask how you got the mud guards to fit right? I was told that Honda only make them for the non-Sport model hatchbacks. TIA
Thanks! They are eBay aftermarket mudguards made for the sedan. They fit but only a few holes line up which for me wasn’t a big deal.

jessieomc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
First post. My lunar silver hatchback sport. Just hit 3800 miles. Trying to decide on hondata or ktuner for my first real mod.

IMG_4658.JPG

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

Ugh I so love the look of the sport trim. I wish it were available for a coupe!!!! I love mine but I sooo want that blacked out grill, smoked rims, Black exterior trim and red accent interior. I HATE that Im going to have to sink so much more money into my EX-T coupe to make it look like that. :(

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Ugh I so love the look of the sport trim. I wish it were available for a coupe!!!! I love mine but I sooo want that blacked out grill, smoked rims, Black exterior trim and red accent interior. I HATE that Im going to have to sink so much more money into my EX-T coupe to make it look like that. :(
Easy... plastidip :)

I just plastidipped my chrome accents surrounding the windows and emblems... looks 20x betta