NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread ima

And then me on the other end of the spectrum, with the worst wheels! :thumbsdown:
Sponsored

daroza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
it doesn't look burgundy until you look at the angles and light reflecting off of it...
One of the reasons I was a bit hesitant to buy this color. In the end since I couldn't find a cosmic blue in Canada and wanted something other than grey that I had bought for my 2 previous cars, I bought the BNP. If it was a shade lighter where you could actually see the color when viewing it normally (not a light reflection) I think this would have been a much more popular color.

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
One of the reasons I was a bit hesitant to buy this color. In the end since I couldn't find a cosmic blue in Canada and wanted something other than grey that I had bought for my 2 previous cars, I bought the BNP. If it was a shade lighter where you could actually see the color when viewing it normally (not a light reflection) I think this would have been a much more popular color.
To tell you the truth i like it just like that, it's a 2 colours car, black on cloudy days and at night and burgundy when sunny :)

Tearhammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 6 speed LX Civic Blue, 2013 Chevy Sonic LT hatch
It reminds me of my first civic 04 vintage plum Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread image

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Took my Burgundy Night Pearl in for its first service last week and got my summer wheels installed along with turbo stickers as promised by my dealer and rear bumper appliqué :))

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Took my Burgundy Night Pearl in for its first service last week and got my summer wheels installed along with turbo stickers as promised by my dealer and rear bumper appliqué :))

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Got the same color car and also have the aerokit the car looks so different without them... Good choice!

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Got the same color car and also have the aerokit the car looks so different without them... Good choice!
Your touring is my 2nd favourite on here :thumbsup: some Honda window visors would set it off nicely :nixon:

eighty(one)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
My pics are posted earlier in the thread.

I've recently installed the Chrome side garnish, viewed in some of the other owners' pics and ordered the front garnish from Thailand - also tinted the Windows.

I'll update with pics when the front garnish arrive :)

I love that this color shifts from deep brownish-black-deep eggplant purple.

The white Color on civics makes the shape of the car bulbous; the Aegean blue looks off near the butt of the car with the tail lights; the red is too flat and should have been metallic and makes the car look one note; the modern steel looks flat and unflattering; lunar silver looks okay; black looks okay - also flat; the next best color other than the burgundy is cosmic blue. The cosmic and burgundy are dark enough to slim down the rear fastback and when light hits rear window lines, the car illuminates the lines as they should be.

I'm surprised at the other colors looking off - but us burgundy owners have good taste. It's a classy look for a civic.

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
My pics are posted earlier in the thread.

I've recently installed the Chrome side garnish, viewed in some of the other owners' pics and ordered the front garnish from Thailand - also tinted the Windows.

I'll update with pics when the front garnish arrive :)

I love that this color shifts from deep brownish-black-deep eggplant purple.

The white Color on civics makes the shape of the car bulbous; the Aegean blue looks off near the butt of the car with the tail lights; the red is too flat and should have been metallic and makes the car look one note; the modern steel looks flat and unflattering; lunar silver looks okay; black looks okay - also flat; the next best color other than the burgundy is cosmic blue. The cosmic and burgundy are dark enough to slim down the rear fastback and when light hits rear window lines, the car illuminates the lines as they should be.

I'm surprised at the other colors looking off - but us burgundy owners have good taste. It's a classy look for a civic.
The burgundy will show every little mark and swirls....i saw a brand new one already showing marks.

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
Here's my white civic...just picked it up...sooooooo glad I got white...never thought I'd buy a white car....now that I got it, I can't see myself with anything else

Honda Civic 10th gen Official BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL Civic Thread 20160430_135334

Ho0ber

Threads
Reaction score
Website
sam.codes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring in Burgundy Night Pearl
I've named him Tyrian, after the origination of the name purple - which is nearly the same shade in its true origination.
These pics are great! I've been using these to show people how different the color looks in different lighting.
Sponsored