SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey LX HB, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Altitude
Country flag
Do we foresee Honda implementing this color on Sedan/Coupe for '18 or '19?

I wasn't planning on getting a CTR but if this color makes it to the US, then I may have to.

vxnxt008ylaz.jpg
I dont see this happening just like the lime green will only be a coupe option
Sponsored

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Again nothing big but anotber piece of the puzzle

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread 20170819_165918

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When I bought mine I was debating between the Sport(CWP) or a LX(SGP). The sport had the body trim and dual center exhaust which made the exterior look better then the plain jane LX one and the interiors were the same (base model). I opted for the LX strictly because of the SGP color and if they had a sport or EX in SGP I would have gotten that since the tech and features were better. I have received multiple looks and people asking me what color this is called. The same response I always get back is that its unique and you don't see this color out on the road which is why this color caught my eye the way it did. I may not have the body features like a sport, the added 6HP of the sport, or the tech of the EX the response alone makes it worth it to me. I can add those items in time so not a huge deal and I am glad I opted for the SGP as its a beautiful color and if you look close on a sunny day when its been cleaned up the sparkles are amazing.

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I really wish this color was available on the SI sedan. So unique
The Si doesn't have any colors that other models have but the coupe has the lime green that only comes in a two door. I am quite surprised by all the different options that only come in certain models or trims it really forces your hand to go one way because of something you might or might not be able to get.

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
The thing about sonic gray is it is only available on the civic hatch. That's it across all of honda its the only one. The other honda civic colors are available on everything and even some Acuras.

Last edited:

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
IMG_5266.JPG
IMG_5268.JPG
IMG_5269.JPG
IMG_5270.JPG
IMG_5265.JPG
Got the windows tinted and some wax on her. Can't get over my color choice and how much attention this color gets me.
Seriously it's absurd how many people love this color when I'm out and about. Awesome photos man
Sponsored