So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car!

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatch EXL
How much did you pay? I got the Honda non sensor and it covers the whole back of the mirror except for a minimal gap around the arm.
$37 shipped.

If someone told me that this is just how they fit i'd probably be ok with it, but if they sent me the wrong model and i can get a better fit around the mirror i want to pursue it.

Model number I received was HD-94-P
Sponsored

Last edited:

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Can someone who has an Intro Tech shade take a look and tell me if this is the correct fit? I got this Intro-Tech custom fit sunshade off ebay, and i specifically choose the option "Without Sensor". When i fit it, everything is great, except to me it looks like there is a heck of a gap around the review mirror. Is this the way it's supposed to be, or did they send me the "With Sensor" version maybe?

Honda Civic 10th gen So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car! uKm9BEK

Honda Civic 10th gen So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car! YluMJth
I dont have the same sunshade I got one from CoverCraft (I think) but it fits the same way for me.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$37 shipped.

If someone told me that this is just how they fit i'd probably be ok with it, but if they sent me the wrong model and i can get a better fit around the mirror i want to pursue it.

Model number I received was HD-94-P
The factory one is $23 plus shipping. I'll post up a pic of the fitment.

Honda Civic 10th gen So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car! YluMJth

Last edited:

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatch EXL
Well, according to Intro-Tech the ebay seller did send me the right part # for my make / model. But i just cant imagine why there is such a large space around the mirror. Now i'm wondering if they mislabeled the part # on the one I got.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well you are probably out that $30+. Sorry man, that's ebay parts for ya. If you want the one that fits perfectly, just get the one I linked.

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered my Covercraft last week, and it should be here sometime next week. Cannot wait! I'm using one that I've had for 10+ years that is flaking apart every time I use it (it's a generic one).

joe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hi all, What color do you recommend for a '16 Rallye Red Civic Touring? I am guessing Blue wouldn't look as good? Silver would be kinda plain lookin? Rose maybe?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have the silver and honestly, I think that will look great with most cars. Don't get the rose color for God's sake.:doh:

Honda Civic 10th gen So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car! sunshade

joe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I have the silver and honestly, I think that will look great with most cars. Don't get the rose color for God's sake.:doh:

Honda Civic 10th gen So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car! {filename}
Hehe :) Is the Green a good contrast to the Red body of the car..hmm

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all, What color do you recommend for a '16 Rallye Red Civic Touring? I am guessing Blue wouldn't look as good? Silver would be kinda plain lookin? Rose maybe?
I got blue for my CBP sedan. Looks awesome, and works perfectly. I'd suggest silver like @gtman said, or maybe blue (but I'm partial).

Last edited:

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
Amazon says the Covercraft I ordered will fit my EX-T.

Hopefully they are right or it will be going back.

I got the UV11440SV Silver UVS100 Custom Sunscreen.

What is probably the most disturbing thing I have seen all week is the fact that Amazon some how knew that I have a 2017 Honda Civic. All it wanted was to confirm my trim (EX-T) to check for compatibility with the product.
Amazon also has my old car as well even though I never purchased anything for that car off Amazon.

Big brother doesn't help me sleep at night ...o_O

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Covercraft in blue and it is some of the best money I've spent on my car. When I'm parked outside all day at work with the sun beating down on my car it's nice to know the interior is 99% protected and it keeps it slightly cooler.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Covercraft in blue and it is some of the best money I've spent on my car. When I'm parked outside all day at work with the sun beating down on my car it's nice to know the interior is 99% protected and it keeps it slightly cooler.
Down in Florida this is a must! I use mine every single day and the dashboard still has the protectant that I applied to in April! Even if I am going inside a store for a small errand the sun shade is always used. Definetely worth every cent!
Sponsored