Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
LOL WHAT!!!(⊙0⊙)

Btw I really envy your shark fin antenna, it looks so sick with the civic's body style!
Thanks. I love it. I've got some haters telling me why did you buy a civic they're full of recalls. Well, I don't care this car is amazing. Recalls or not. I love it. Yes, the fin looks sexy. Love the way people stare!
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread ima
Sponsored

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread blue #1.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread blue #2.JPG
Here is my baby when i picked her up two days ago. Absoultely amazing vehicle. Best car I have purchased ever!!! Too bad she is covered in salt, ice and snow now. :( Stupid Michigan...go figure I bring her home, no snow and then next day...lots of white crap, pure Michigan but she will be cleaned up ASAP!! Cant keep this amazing color dirty to long lol :cool:

Akirazstylin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
blue #1.JPG
blue #2.JPG
Here is my baby when i picked her up two days ago. Absoultely amazing vehicle. Best car I have purchased ever!!! Too bad she is covered in salt, ice and snow now. :( Stupid Michigan...go figure I bring her home, no snow and then next day...lots of white crap, pure Michigan but she will be cleaned up ASAP!! Cant keep this amazing color dirty to long lol :cool:
Just moved from Milwaukee got sick of that place snow, cold and ice. I got the same vehicle as you purchased it on 2/4/16 and loving this weather in California. Congratulations on your new purchase.

Akirazstylin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Cali must be easier on keeping her clean. Mine is disgusting. Car wash for her tmw even though it won't matter lol
Much better here out west. So glad I don't have to
do under body was at oak creek car wash anymore $10/ wash was quite expensive after a while! And that drive from Chicago to Milwaukee. I got rid of this car for my new touring.

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Thanks. I love it. I've got some haters telling me why did you buy a civic they're full of recalls. Well, I don't care this car is amazing. Recalls or not. I love it. Yes, the fin looks sexy. Love the way people stare!
image.jpeg
Lol people are just jealous! ^_^

Cali weather is the best!! Except those Santa Ana winds we get down here in SoCal, my car is so dirty right now v-v

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Much better here out west. So glad I don't have to
image.jpeg
do under body was at oak creek car wash anymore $10/ wash was quite expensive after a while! And that drive from Chicago to Milwaukee. I got rid of this car for my new touring.
You won't regret your touring upgrade!! :headbang: but your "old" one is nothing too be disapointed about. My mom had one like this and it was an incredible vehicle. Can't wait for the new one too come out! :D

Akirazstylin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You won't regret your touring upgrade!! :headbang: but your "old" one is nothing too be disapointed about. My mom had one like this and it was an incredible vehicle. Can't wait for the new one too come out! :D
Thanks. Yes the 9th gen '14 Si was amazing. The Touring is much more "elegant" still fast too!

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sorry for stupid question, but how do you pronounce Aegean ?? Just curious so I don't sound like a jackass when I ask a dealer, LOL
Sponsored