Black grille on modern steel?

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
Anyone have a modern steel Civic with the aftermarket black grille? I'm not talking the Honda style, but the Ikon style (and others) that don't have the emblem spot in the center.

I know I want to swap chrome for black (haven't decided between gloss or flat),
but I can't decide whether to go with the OEM RS or the Ikon non-emblem style...
Sponsored

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am interested to see these, or the hatchback grill on a modern steel too. Preferably not mine first.

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
It's actually glossy but it's not as glossy as I thought it would be at least compared to the chrome. Only thing I don't like about it is I don't want people to think I'm trying to make it look like I have an si which I'm not it's just the black looks alot better imo lol.

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks awesome. Thanks for sharing! A glossy black genuine Honda grille is going on my wish list.

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
That's weird I thought I bought the same one as you. Works out better for me though since my wheels are matte black but my car is pretty dirty in these pictures. Yours shines like crazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Country flag
Heyas,

I was wondering if someone could post some pictures on the differences between Modern Steel Metallic and Polished Metal Metallic? They're both terrific colors but I can't seem to find a clear picture of these two side by side. Someone mentioned that the polished has less purple/grey, thanks in advance!
Sponsored