Jonnys Honda Sport Touring Build Thread

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
Car looks good man. But you should have went with SGP like me, if you wanted that color! Ha ha ha just kidding man, I look forward to seeing more photos.

OP
OP
jonnys_honda

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car looks good man. But you should have went with SGP like me, if you wanted that color! Ha ha ha just kidding man, I look forward to seeing more photos.
SGP is cool but this is a different type of look. The Satin Metallic finish is sooo velvety

Beenawhile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Jonny, where'd you purchase your sportlines and pro-alignment kit from? I'm looking at Auto Anything right now and their website says the pro-alignment kit doesn't fit our hatches? Also, is the Injen SP the only CA legal intake from Injen for us? Comparing this to the CAI from PROcivic.

EDIT:
Just read on AutoAnything that the SP intake is not CARB certified and EO is still pending. How'd you get yours?

CombsCivicHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Jonny, where'd you purchase your sportlines and pro-alignment kit from? I'm looking at Auto Anything right now and their website says the pro-alignment kit doesn't fit our hatches? Also, is the Injen SP the only CA legal intake from Injen for us? Comparing this to the CAI from PROcivic.

EDIT:
Just read on AutoAnything that the SP intake is not CARB certified and EO is still pending. How'd you get yours?
Just a heads up, I ordered my sportlines from procivic and got bent over with the price and shipping. I ended up ordering my strut bar and spc kit from showstoppers on Friday. Cheaper and free shipping and I've ordered from them before with no complaints.
Sponsored