Honda Civic 10th gen 16CIVICFLA BUILD THREAD IMG_2157.JPG

Last edited:

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Looks sick! How do the coilovers ride? I just ordered my set last night and can't wait to throw them on.

Also how's the hondata tune? Almost bought it but waiting to see some reviews on it

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-TL, 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L
Country flag
Looks sick! How do the coilovers ride? I just ordered my set last night and can't wait to throw them on.

Also how's the hondata tune? Almost bought it but waiting to see some reviews on it
I just did the install yesterday on the coilovers so I'll let you know in a few days after they settle in.

Hondata tune is amazing. You can definitely feel the difference. Waiting for a downpipe to release but I get a custom tune.

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I just did the install yesterday on the coilovers so I'll let you know in a few days after they settle in.

Hondata tune is amazing. You can definitely feel the difference. Waiting for a downpipe to release but I get a custom tune.
Good to hear. I'll probably be getting it within a week or so. Already have the mishimoto intake, mishimoto catch can, and straight pipe from the cat back so hopefully a tune can do some justice for the intake/exhaust

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Where did you order the coilovers from? It took mine roughly about a month to come in from BC directly. Nice, definitely recommend you get Hondata! That was my first upgrade that I purchased, without that you won't get the most out of your boltons.

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Where did you order the coilovers from? It took mine roughly about a month to come in from BC directly. Nice, definitely recommend you get Hondata! That was my first upgrade that I purchased, without that you won't get the most out of your boltons.
I ordered through pro civic, but they gave me ground shipping after I tried paying for expedited shipping. Should be here wishing the week though.

And yea I almost went with k tuner's flash they released after talking with the guys over at speedfactory racing where I live, but decided to wait it out for hondata just because I've had great experience with them before.

How was the install with the coilovers?

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered through pro civic, but they gave me ground shipping after I tried paying for expedited shipping. Should be here wishing the week though.

And yea I almost went with k tuner's flash they released after talking with the guys over at speedfactory racing where I live, but decided to wait it out for hondata just because I've had great experience with them before.

How was the install with the coilovers?
Awesome, I ordered my Hondata and my Invidia exhaust from procivic. There customer service is superb!

At first it was a pain in the rear! First time installing coilovers so you know how that goes! Bro I am here to help any which way I can! I should have taken pictures for a DYI! Any questions man you can PM!

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Awesome, I ordered my Hondata and my Invidia exhaust from procivic. There customer service is superb!

At first it was a pain in the rear! First time installing coilovers so you know how that goes! Bro I am here to help any which way I can! I should have taken pictures for a DYI! Any questions man you can PM!
Thanks man! And yea I know how that goes, this will be the first time attempting the style they have in the rear with the shock and spring being separate. Other than that I've done tons of strut style coilovers before.

But do you have a link for that front lip? Can't find it on ikons website, looks awesome.

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks man! And yea I know how that goes, this will be the first time attempting the style they have in the rear with the shock and spring being separate. Other than that I've done tons of strut style coilovers before.

But do you have a link for that front lip? Can't find it on ikons website, looks awesome.
The back was definitely tricky but as soon as I got the first side the second side was a breeze. Heads up the bolts holding the rear strut is in the wheel well definitely need a long extension to get to it, not from inside the vehicle! Took a while to find that!
Honda Civic 10th gen 16CIVICFLA BUILD THREAD IMG_2167.PNG

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
The back was definitely tricky but as soon as I got the first side the second side was a breeze. Heads up the bolts holding the rear strut is in the wheel well definitely need a long extension to get to it, not from inside the vehicle! Took a while to find that!
IMG_2167.PNG
Ah okay sweet, would have spent forever tearing up the trunk if I didn't know that! And I might have to invest in one of those lips now that it's gonna be lowered, I appreciate the help man!

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ah okay sweet, would have spent forever tearing up the trunk if I didn't know that! And I might have to invest in one of those lips now that it's gonna be lowered, I appreciate the help man!
Yeah man I tore apart my entire trunk and back seat looking lol I really like the way the lip looks on the car. No problem man anyway I can help just let me know!!

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Finally pulled the trigger on hondata flash pro, will be here tomorrow morning! Also I just got my coilovers this morning, so my weekend should be pretty fun with these two things ready to go on!

OP
OP

16civicFLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finally pulled the trigger on hondata flash pro, will be here tomorrow morning! Also I just got my coilovers this morning, so my weekend should be pretty fun with these two things ready to go on!
Definitely!! Awesome can't wait to see it man!!!