10th Gens in the snow!

badbadsi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T w/ Sensing
Here in Portland, OR it decided to snow fro about the third time. Last night after work I got home at about 2am after 6-7 hours! She handled much better than the BMW and Mercedes on the freeways. Not even joking!!

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gens in the snow! IMG_1329.JPG

vtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bike
What is the minimum ground clearance on the 2016+ Civics?

Does the lower front bumper act as a snowplow and get damaged in deeper snow? Does the front splash shield scrape in the snow once it freezes to ice?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
What is the minimum ground clearance on the 2016+ Civics?

Does the lower front bumper act as a snowplow and get damaged in deeper snow? Does the front splash shield scrape in the snow once it freezes to ice?
Ice had good luck with mine being durable so far. I'm careful not not to hit big chunks that could be frozen solid. It is low, and it does plot through the snow with the right tires. Mines a tank.

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ice had good luck with mine being durable so far. I'm careful not not to hit big chunks that could be frozen solid. It is low, and it does plot through the snow with the right tires. Mines a tank.
That's when I'm puzzled on how people add a lip or whatever it's called to the front bumper for sure they don't drive their Civic in the snow

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Too lazy to put my snow tires on but the Continental dws tires works great in the snow
Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gens in the snow! 20170130_081049