2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi

shailey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch, 2007 Nissan Titan, 2016 Honda Pilot, 1970 Torino GT500
Country flag
Brand new here, but not new to the automotive world. I have worked on vehicles for many years as a hobby and people even sent me their Nissan Titan's and Armada's for several years to do things to them. I am older with a wife (of over 20 years) and 3 kids and do not have anything to prove to anyone. Just out having fun in life.

I own a baseball training facility and work with all ages of players up to major leagues. I recently went to work for a Honda Dealership since a friend of mine owns it and he asked me to come do some sales for him and I must admit, I am having a lot of fun with it. However, I went on a test drive with a new Hatch and immediately fell in love. A couple of weeks later, this EX-L Navi became mine as my daily driver.

I don't do very well keeping vehicles stock when it comes to the performance, so I expect to have a little fun with this one. Had to do the body side molding and the wheels came in a week later. Thnking about adding the lower finisher on the rear from the Sport and putting the sport exhaust on.

Here are a few pics, sorry for the bad shots.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi Civic 1

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi Civic 2

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi Civic 6

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi Civic 7

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag
Very nice. I have the same model and trim except mine is blue. Enjoy it!