First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
this is interesting. looks like its a proper smartphone. So i think for this purpose i have to buy android phone or will this thing work with my iPhone?

Edit. i know i can use car play but i am talking about the feature like playing youtube video and stuff.
You can do this without a smartphone by connecting the car directly to a wifi signal. My home network reaches the driveway And I can browse there. The device is slow however, much less frustrating to just use my phone.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't seem to get the unit to recognize and say I have images on a usb drive. I've formatted my thumbstick to Fat32, all files are smaller than 2mb, have 5 letter names in jpg format with no more than 5 photos on the usb with the photos being the only thing on the drive in the root directory. Any help?
Sounds weird, but try a smaller USB drive. I have an old 256MB USB that worked fine. The other day I went to change it and grabbed my much newer 8GB USB and it didn't work. Got out my old drive and it works just fine.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Anyone had any issues with Wallpaper reverting back to the default?

I had my head unit replaced under warranty (blinking screen of death). I reset it up, and it usually starts with the animated wallpaper in the cars options, but I'll randomly go back to the home screen and it's the default black and blue one the car came with.

Never had this issue before...

MuGeN PoWeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
You can do this without a smartphone by connecting the car directly to a wifi signal. My home network reaches the driveway And I can browse there. The device is slow however, much less frustrating to just use my phone.
yeah i know i tried that. but i need internet connectivity all the time and the video stops when the car is in motion

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Weird,only thing i can think of that mine wouldnt show up if it was not in a folder is the size was too big.

Hopefully someone can figure this out and get your wallpapers working
I figured out why my images were not loading in the gallery. I had one image on my USB that was 1920x1080, so it prevented all my other images from showing. I removed the 1920x1080 image and now all my other images show up in the gallery.

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
So I have the non-touchscreen head unit. I guess it is called a Color Display System (can someone verify the actual name...??) But I found that the max resolution size of the 5" display is somewhere in the area of 1080x600. At this size the images are in great visual quality and under the 2MB max file size, also I use bitmap instead of jpeg. Maybe one day the stars will align and we will be able to unlock this thing for more modifications.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
My screen wallpaper

IMG_5627.JPG

IMG_5628.JPG
Cool Ive got the same one.Ive downloaded mine by having my wifi hotspot on on my phone with wifi on on the infotainment system then browsing the internet choosing any image I choose.Then tapping and holding on the image then set as wallpaper choice comes up and bam.I know I can use a USB but I'd still end up browsing and downloading onto the USB.This eliminates that step

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread IMG_2741.JPG

civichyk918

Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Cool Ive got the same one.Ive downloaded mine by having my wifi hotspot on on my phone with wifi on on the infotainment system then browsing the internet choosing any image I choose.Then tapping and holding on the image then set as wallpaper choice comes up and bam.I know I can use a USB but I'd still end up browsing and downloading onto the USB.This eliminates that step

IMG_2741.JPG
That looks awsome !! Too funny we have the same lol! That's exactly how I got mine too feel like its much easier to load that way

veritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
My clock wallpaper is NSFW so can't upload that but here's my main one

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread IMG_5964.JPG
Sponsored