1st New Car Purchase!

cryoshok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX
Country flag
I had been driving an '04 Accord the past 12 years since I was in High School until now.

Here is my first true new car purchase and it's great to join the Civic fam with this new 2017 EX! :)

I will try to take more photogenic in the future...
Honda Civic 10th gen 1st New Car Purchase! New Civic EX 2
Sponsored

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic EX, 2016 Honda EX-TL Rallye Red
Country flag
I had been driving an '04 Accord the past 12 years since I was in High School until now.

Here is my first true new car purchase and it's great to join the Civic fam with this new 2017 EX! :)

New Civic EX 2.jpg
Congratulations!

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Congrats and same here, my 2017 HB sport is also my first brand new car I ever bought myself

OP
OP
cryoshok

cryoshok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX
Country flag
Thank you for all the warm welcomes! :)

Congrats and same here, my 2017 HB sport is also my first brand new car I ever bought myself
Nice choice! Its definitely a unique experience signing all the papers and finally bringing home a shiny new car for the first time! Now to break her in...

Florida_Frank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L; 2014 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Congratulations!

I am sure that your first new car purchase will be a lot better than mine -- a 1979 Dodge St. Regis. That car used to howl at the moon. My family had always been Chrysler product loyalists, but I never bought another Chrysler product after that.

Now I'm on my fifth Honda since buying my first one in 1990.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag

New Civic EX 2.jpg
Congrats. Love the Hondas. I'm going on 1 year with my Civic Touring and just took delivery on a 2017 Accord Hybrid Touring!! I love these cars!! Good luck and enjoy your new car. BTW my Civic was my first new car purchase as well.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
S
Thank you for all the warm welcomes! :)

Nice choice! Its definitely a unique experience signing all the papers and finally bringing home a shiny new car for the first time! Now to break her in...
Agree. Take it easy on new engine and the CVT. Try not to 'floor' it until all the parts 'mesh' together nicely. It is tempting to turn off the green leafs and drop it to Sport mode! It's nice. :thumbsup:

Hockeyman61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic , 2010 Honda Accord, 2005 Honda Accord Coupe, 2004 Buick PArk Ave Ultra
ZOOM! A real BEAST! :headbang:

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic EX, 2016 Honda EX-TL Rallye Red
Country flag

New Civic EX 2.jpg
Beautiful! Congratulations!

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
Hmmmm a new Civic --- did anyone ever tell you that you have excellent taste? Welcome!

Hockeyman61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic , 2010 Honda Accord, 2005 Honda Accord Coupe, 2004 Buick PArk Ave Ultra
Beautiful! Congratulations!
Have fun!!! :dance:Are those cat paw prints I see on your roof??? :lol: I had that issue ..... but not anymore ... If you know what I mean. :rofl:

ckp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic exl

New Civic EX 2.jpg
Congrats...your first new car is exciting...enjoy it...I just bought a 2016 exl for myself as a birthday present...wishing you many happy miles...
Sponsored