First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm hoping the streets and weather is clear and sunny when my Sport Touring arrives. LOL

If not I'll still take some pics.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2nd car. Hopefully, my 10th gen will never see snow.

JS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 , Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
no pictures, but I had to drive my Coupe through 12 inches of heavy snow today to get out of my driveway and down my street that never gets plowed with any great urgency. I had my doubts about getting through it, but the car drove like a little tank and plowed right through it all. This is on the factory all-seasons, so I was impressed with how it handled the first real blizzard we've had thus far. It seems well balanced when trudging through deep snow with VSA and traction control all working quite well.

delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
IMG_4574.JPG
Got my snow tires put on. Next morning this happened.
basically me this morning. 15-20cm roughly. of wet heavy snow. roads are clean and so is the drive way now. but too tired. don't even know if should even go to work. LOL

arudlang

Andrew R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Coupe
JS2000 said:
no pictures, but I had to drive my Coupe through 12 inches of heavy snow today to get out of my driveway and down my street
You know what they say, "Pics or it didn't happen" :p

It does sound a bit far fetched actually, we got 14 inches and that ground my girlfriend's coupe to a halt. She made it home once the plows opened up the roads but she got stuck partway in the driveway due to snow berm, after a lot of shoveling and pushing this was as close to the house as she could get and we just left it there.

Note I had to smash my new nissan into the front yard in the background since when I came home her car was stuck with the rear end hanging out of and blocking the driveway :rolleyes1:

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gens in the snow! IMG_20161211_142716