Hatchback Media Reviews

TimberWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How badly is the depth (height?) of the rear cargo area compromised by the center exhaust? I think I remember reading there's no spare tire. Is there any space below the cargo floor, or is it totally flat? The car looks great, by the way.
According to the Honda Canada spec sheet, both the sport and sport touring come with a spare tire.
Sponsored

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
How badly is the depth (height?) of the rear cargo area compromised by the center exhaust? I think I remember reading there's no spare tire. Is there any space below the cargo floor, or is it totally flat? The car looks great, by the way.
Doesn't look like the center exhaust affects any cargo room since I have a pretty large spare under the floor and a small tool and jack kit.

Hatchback207

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback ex
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't look like the center exhaust affects any cargo room since I have a pretty large spare under the floor and a small tool and jack kit.
Could you post pictures of the interior , instrument panel etc... please

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Can we get a sound clip of the center exhaust, from outside the vehicle? I'd love to hear how it sounds stock.

Negan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Batmobile
Premium fuel is RECOMMENDED but NOT required. This has been mentioned multiple times smh', "hatch"
So what happens when you use regular in the Sport hatches? Do they work exactly like regular hatches, i.e. 174hp and 39mpg?

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
So what happens when you use regular in the Sport hatches? Do they work exactly like regular hatches, i.e. 174hp and 39mpg?
That is what we are assuming. the extra 6hp is the reason for Premium, mpg difference is due to the bigger wheel size ect.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Mpg's are also lower due the CVT setup with the paddles.