• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

iuser44680

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2015 Lexus NX200t
Wow, this is way too crazy. $47K for a Civic HB? I can't imagine how much this dealership will ask for the gen 11TH CTR.
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
I know Westshore Honda very well. Like most Florida dealers, they're terrible to work with from a sales perspective. I've bought two CTRs, both brand new, both from different Florida dealer. Both times, Westshore Honda had a chance to earn my business, and they let me walk. Each time, shortly after letting me walk, I found another dealer willing to make a fair deal and not completely bulldoze the customer on final sale price.

Westshore Honda is the epitome of greedy dealerships, as are most FL dealers.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
But also remember some dealers that are selling MSRP. They are making it up on higher financing rates and or hitting you low on your trade. Goto kbb.com to value your trade so you know what to expect.

memo90061

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-350 Coupe
I went to a Honda dealer in Gardena, CA.

I knew they had the blue Civic HB, and OMG! I loved it!!! That blue is so nice.
I saw the price, and they had it for 39k. It had so many extras, and I did see the mark up said $2,500. I don't know what else it had that increased the value.

They appraised my car at 17k and I owe 19k. The sales guy said they would pay off my loan. I was tempted, but I don't want to pay over MSRP.

Here are some pics:

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! IMG-8834

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! IMG-8839

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! IMG-8837

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! IMG-8836

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! IMG-8835

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit

I saw the price, and they had it for 39k. It had so many extras, and I did see the mark up said $2,500. I don't know what else it had that increased the value.

They appraised my car at 17k and I owe 19k. The sales guy said they would pay off my loan. I was tempted, but I don't want to pay over MSRP.

Here are some pics:

IMG-8834.jpg

IMG-8839.jpg

IMG-8837.jpg

IMG-8836.jpg

IMG-8835.jpg
That’s Type R pricing. Don’t do it.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan

Here are some pics:

IMG-8834.jpg

IMG-8839.jpg

IMG-8837.jpg

IMG-8836.jpg

IMG-8835.jpg
$39K plus Taxes its roughly $42K. Go ahead and buy it so you can be the "first" for about a day. Then go back to the dealer and trade it in so you can get an offer of $20k. I can't believe a Civic is selling for that much lmao

KIKUTWO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Golf R
You won’t believe this but….

I was watching this YouTube video and look at the market adjustment Markup this dealer (Westshore Honda in FL) added to a Sport Touring hatch

Go to 7:40 secs

029254AD-89E5-438E-828D-A279D865BEF5.jpeg
Well, at least they include a one year paint warranty. That's already included from the MFG!!!
Probably some senile old person will be this as a "sports car present to myself" this dealer needs a boycott.

OP
OP

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019

Here are some pics:
Man that boost blue is nice, I ordered one and it will be here in spring I was told (Ontario Canada)

$39,000 is outrageous for a ST…. Totally don’t buy it. It’s not even a manual lol Honestly people should never pay a dollar over MSRP…. Doing so just allows dealers to keep carrying on

Look at their tag line On their license plate….. “ delivering customer happiness”. Yeah right….. more like ripping customers off and laughing at them leave.

Last edited:

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R; 2018 Honda Accord EX-L
My local dealer sent me an e-mail saying he had a Boost Blue Hatchback Touring. (I mentioned to him a while ago that I might want one.)
He says he's asking MSRP (around $30.5K) for it, but nothing's sure until you sign.

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
My local dealer sent me an e-mail saying he had a Boost Blue Hatchback Touring. (I mentioned to him a while ago that I might want one.)
He says he's asking MSRP (around $30.5K) for it, but nothing's sure until you sign.
Yeah, it would be $30,810 with the Boost Blue paint option and destination charges, as long as no other accessories were added.

memo90061

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-350 Coupe
I didn’t buy. Someone else bought it the moment I was there!

s3cf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
corolla
if people can get rational and walk away where they charge a markup, sooner or later the markup will go away.
dealers charge markup, people pay, dealers keep charging -> vicious loop

memo90061

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-350 Coupe
I've been going to different dealers and some don't have the markup or are willing to get rid of the mark up, but charge for the extra accessories/add ons.

11th Gen Honda Civic $15k price markup on 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring! {filename}

Maxdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra TRD Sport
If you don't really need a new vehicle right now, I would wait until we see some improvement in the supply chain. I've seen several recent reports that we are coming out of the low and we should start seeing some significant improvement by next summer and into the fall.
Sponsored