SUMA Performance Side Mirrors (with Turn Signals and Defroster) and Mirror Turn Signals for sale

Pepe69

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2020 Honda HRV L
Country flag
So I'm not trying to bad mouth and company but, I recently bought some mirrors and mirror assembly turn signals from SUMA Performance. Long story short, the website never had any minimum requirements on what features the vehicle needed so now I'm stuck with these glass for the mirror and turn signals for the mirror that won't work for my car. I was hoping to see if anyone with a 2020 or 2021 Type R would want to buy them from me since I rather not give them the "processing fee" for thw returns.
Sponsored

Porterhasha

First Name
Porter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic sedan touring
Country flag
So I'm not trying to bad mouth and company but, I recently bought some mirrors and mirror assembly turn signals from SUMA Performance. Long story short, the website never had any minimum requirements on what features the vehicle needed so now I'm stuck with these glass for the mirror and turn signals for the mirror that won't work for my car. I was hoping to see if anyone with a 2020 or 2021 Type R would want to buy them from me since I rather not give them the "processing fee" for thw returns.

What are the minimum requirements? I just bought some of them myself and couldn’t get the turn signal to work. Was gonna bring it up to my coworkers at the Best Buy install and let them wire them in.

OP
OP
Pepe69

Pepe69

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2020 Honda HRV L
Country flag
What are the minimum requirements? I just bought some of them myself and couldn’t get the turn signal to work. Was gonna bring it up to my coworkers at the Best Buy install and let them wire them in.
So as far as the turn signals in the mirror it's "recommend" (pretty much required) that the vehicle already had turn signals in the mirror.
For the mirror glass that has the turn signal and defroster it's "recommend" to have heated mirrors and turn signals already in the mirrors.
Again it probably is possible to install the mirror glass without having those features but you'll have to find a way to tap into the rear defroster for the defroster feature for the mirror, and then tap into the turn signals for that feature as well.
Sponsored