Imnotorginal

First Name
AO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Is the catless downpipe for the 10th gen civic si being offered anymore? I didn't see it on your website.
Sponsored

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
I know some marks have stopped the production of there catless downpipe.

The US Government's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is aggressively enforcing the Clean Air Act which prohibits the sale, advertising for sale, or installation of any product that alters Emission Control Devices on a vehicle. Emission control devices would relate to catalytic converters or products that can control how a catalytic converter can be used.

So if you want a catless you maybe hurry because they are the last one made.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know some marks have stopped the production of there catless downpipe.

The US Government's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is aggressively enforcing the Clean Air Act which prohibits the sale, advertising for sale, or installation of any product that alters Emission Control Devices on a vehicle. Emission control devices would relate to catalytic converters or products that can control how a catalytic converter can be used.

So if you want a catless you maybe hurry because they are the last one made.
High flow cat would also constitute altering the emissions system.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the catless downpipe for the 10th gen civic si being offered anymore? I didn't see it on your website.
RV6 still sells their “modular downpipe” which is catless. In Invidia has a catless downpipe for sale on edgeautosport.com. aFe sells a “pipes only” version of their twisted steel downpipe. I believe K-tuned sells a catless downpipe as well. PLM and CNT racing both still sell catless downpipes as well. There is also the second hand/used market.

I know PRL, 27won, and MAPerformance stopped producing catless downpipes, although I think PRL still makes them for their big turbo kit.

Last edited:

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Bought last week from teknonik. They had 3 in stock when I ask them. So one is gone maybe 2 left. ?

I'm exited to install it!

This downpipe is amazing?! Well made.

I didn't go with 27won because of 460$ us + shipping + border fees... would cost my alot and my prl cost me 572$ cad taxes in

https://shop.teknotik.com/prl-1-5-turbo-3-downpipe.html

Honda Civic 10th gen Catless Downpipe for 19' Civic SI? 20210320_122602

Honda Civic 10th gen Catless Downpipe for 19' Civic SI? 20210320_122623

Honda Civic 10th gen Catless Downpipe for 19' Civic SI? 20210320_122627

Last edited:

KTunedtoStock

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I just ordered a prl catless from two step performance and its on the way. Im not sure how many they have, but they have them

KTunedtoStock

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
i purchased two of them! they got here quick. Might try to install them this coming weekend.
Nice! Mine should be here tomorrow, I have the day off so I'm going to install it and break it in. I've been reading a lot about exhaust smell and that people can hear you from 2 blocks away. I have a map street exhaust. Also My first time installing a catless on a car, so it should be an interesting experience

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Nice! Mine should be here tomorrow, I have the day off so I'm going to install it and break it in. I've been reading a lot about exhaust smell and that people can hear you from 2 blocks away. I have a map street exhaust. Also My first time installing a catless on a car, so it should be an interesting experience
NOT trying to sounds bias but we got the best sounding exhaust! i had q megan racing catless downpipe paired with the map street exhaust SOUNDED AMAZING!! always got complements on how good the sound was. That dp was a 2.5" compared to PRL 3" DP, so lets see if that changes the tone lol

also use PB Blaster on the studs! the studs are prone to breaking, so be careful.

KTunedtoStock

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
NOT trying to sounds bias but we got the best sounding exhaust! i had q megan racing catless downpipe paired with the map street exhaust SOUNDED AMAZING!! always got complements on how good the sound was. That dp was a 2.5" compared to PRL 3" DP, so lets see if that changes the tone lol

also use PB Blaster on the studs! the studs are prone to breaking, so be careful.
Im glad I chose this one then! Lol. And Thanks for the tip, I was wondering if I really needed it or not. Ill be sure to grab some in the AM before it gets here.
Sponsored