What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Too much silver and black going on after swapping wheels. OEM side markers back in. Also coated the front lip spoiler with Cerakote trim coat. Product works very well.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) KOQ9Z5goWTqnrTAnphodpCnoNg=w834-h625-no?authuser=0

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) MEoKHmGi2K6u7R4TJE8NZBh9Y_=w834-h625-no?authuser=0

Redline007

First Name
Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Continued from first What did you do to your Civic today? thread. New thread started to save give everyone a faster load.

As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?

GO!
Civic sport

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210329_163406

Redline007

First Name
Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport
Country flag
Continued from first What did you do to your Civic today? thread. New thread started to save give everyone a faster load.

As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?

GO!
Civic sport before and after

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) inCollage_20210329_192627581

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed oem gloss black emblem set. Was gonna go with type r emblems but this is better.

20210329_183627.jpg

20210329_175758.jpg
I bought those too (assuming College Hill Honda), but am waiting until just before my ceramic coat refresh is due to change them out.

Were there any videos to show you how to tear the hatch apart to swap the rear emblem?

Too bad they don't make the Sport and Touring badges in gloss. I may have to buy a set and paint them, but they won't match. I don't want to outright remove them in fear of discolored paint.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Performed the Acura RL brake swap. New wheels wouldn't clear. Back on Ampliforms.
Vo3SwTC2iNc2_I468Hs-X6dp9W=w834-h625-no?authuser=0.jpg
i really dig those wheels personally...what are the other ones? but for sure those look proper on this car, nice color combo IMO. :thumbsup:

You can see the brakes very well with them too...i would customize the sh!t out of those brake calipers...like i would paint them Cyan, and then i would put a nice little white honda or Acura vynil decal on them and i would then clear coat the shit out of it...one day when my brakes are due i'll upgrade the whole kit as well. Good job!

Last edited:

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
i really dig those wheels personally...what are the other ones? but for sure those look proper on this car, nice color combo IMO. :thumbsup:

You can see the brakes very well with them too...i would customize the sh!t out of those brake calipers...like i would paint them Cyan, and then i would put a nice little white honda or Acura vynil decal on them and i would then clear coat the shit out of it...one day when my brakes are due i'll upgrade the whole kit as well. Good job!
Thanks. The other wheels are Revolve APVD 1219's. The specs seem like they'd work, but they do not clear. https://www.revolvewheels.com/honda-civic-lx/

I prepped and painted the calipers with VHT high temp caliper specific paint in cast aluminum. I've considered getting some black or white high temp HONDA decals for them but I'm still undecided.
Sponsored