First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those appear to be the same wheels as the other EXT, but muted black, so this must be the 17" EX version?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I think those are the EX-T wheels. I don't think they're any darker than the regular ones, just the lighting and shadows of the pic.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I don't like the hatch in white all that much. With all those panels gaps and the huge vents it looks a bit overdone. On the other hand, it should look much better in dark colors. Just my opinion anyway. On the other hand, I do like the car better in EX trim without the black lip kit the Sport has.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like the hatch and think white will be the best color option, but I like contrast, so there's that. To each his own. Looking forward to seeing one in person and down right giddy to see it in Championship White with full CTR bits. My local dealer has (2) EX white hatches in transit, so I'll get interior and exterior pics as soon as they are available to see.

rjvanro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra 483 K and goin strong!
Here's some up close and personal pics of the Civic hatchback in white, courtesy of R1concepts.

white-civic-hatchback1.jpg
white-civic-hatchback2.jpg
white-civic-hatchback3.jpg

Hi all, does the EX in U.S.A trim get XM satellite? Just curious because of the shark fin. The only cars that get XM in Canada seem to be the Touring because Honda thinks the people who drive manuals don't need a $50 XM tuner :-(
thnx