Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I just want to say that this 1+ tune idea is fantastic. I was wondering why we never saw any off the shelf tunes have any kind of major update. Now with this TSP 1+ tune, it looks like Derek / TSP are doing just that and taking everything great about the TSP 1 and ramping things up a bit.

Maybe us non-Si 1.5T guys will get a 1+ upgrade down the road too *hint*. :wave:
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don’t think you’ll get more up top as the stock turbo runs out of breath first
The graphs show a difference midrange to top and I defiantly have room left for timing as I stay locked in at .49 even with the stock ICer in the summer unless I absolutely thrash it using 93 octane. So long as the 6% gearing advantage was taken into account on the dyno... and I’m sure they didn’t cock up and put the 2017 gearing in the 2020 run... it looks like a nice bump.

I figured we’d eventually get something else from TSP. I am, however bummed that they’re calling it a “Stage One Plus” and not a “Stage One and Three-Quarters”.

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I am very pleased to see this updated tune as well as a discount to current Stage 1 owners. 93 is no problem where I live and I have a good number of stations selling e-85 in my area either way. I will be changing my clutch as it's already stressed and slipping on Stage 1 lol.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
The graphs show a difference midrange to top and I defiantly have room left for timing as I stay locked in at .49 even with the stock ICer in the summer unless I absolutely thrash it using 93 octane. So long as the 6% gearing advantage was taken into account on the dyno... and I’m sure they didn’t cock up and put the 2017 gearing in the 2020 run... it looks like a nice bump.

I figured we’d eventually get something else from TSP. I am, however bummed that they’re calling is a “Stage One Plus” and not a “Stage One and Three-Quarters”.
The two pulls were back to back pulls using the same car, same fuel, same dyno. :thumbsup:

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
?

For those wondering, yes the dyno chart does show a comparison of the original TSP Stage 1 Si tune vs TSP Stage One+.

This tune is for those that want even more out of their Si. Quality fuel has always been important, but high quality 93 octane (or equivalent) will be absolutely required for max performance and keeping knock control numbers in check with this tune. This tune is HOT but it is 100% safe to use as long as you keep the fuel quality up. If you only have access to 91 octane fuel you will need to blend in a gallon or so of E85 to keep the ECU happy. An upgraded clutch is not required but is recommended.

More are details coming soon.

Derek is wrapping things up for us now and we hope to go live with this new product very soon. It will be included for free with all KTuner purchases, available for purchase on it's own, and also available as a discounted upgrade for any current TSP Stage 1 Si tune owners.
Hell yes! Can’t wait to upgrade! :drive:

bay_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@TwoStepPerformance can we expect a TSP Stage 1+ tune for non-si's?

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Thx god for the 94 octane here always running with it. This little 1.5t like it 0.49 on knock knock and on hard pull only hiting .52 rarely :D

Last edited:

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
?

For those wondering, yes the dyno chart does show a comparison of the original TSP Stage 1 Si tune vs TSP Stage One+.

This tune is for those that want even more out of their Si. Quality fuel has always been important, but high quality 93 octane (or equivalent) will be absolutely required for max performance and keeping knock control numbers in check with this tune. This tune is HOT but it is 100% safe to use as long as you keep the fuel quality up. If you only have access to 91 octane fuel you will need to blend in a gallon or so of E85 to keep the ECU happy. An upgraded clutch is not required but is recommended.

More are details coming soon.

Derek is wrapping things up for us now and we hope to go live with this new product very soon. It will be included for free with all KTuner purchases, available for purchase on it's own, and also available as a discounted upgrade for any current TSP Stage 1 Si tune owners.
I just want to confirm: will this upgraded tune be available for those of us who have already purchased the tsp tune to just upload or will there be a price tag attached to it

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They clearly said it will be made available to current users at a discounted price. I think that's extremely fair.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Nice to see that slightly reduced torque below 3k RPM to help keep the clutch in one piece.
Sponsored