Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Anyone know the availability to order a 2021 CTR ? With the production plant in the UK closing down this summer is it too late to order one through a dealer? I’ve been getting different answers depending on the dealer I have talked to.
Can't answer for CA, but it's still a steady stream being available here, despite pandemic.
Sponsored

Litfuse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered CTR
Country flag
Roush Honda has a new SGP at MSRP plus $800 for all weather mats and a front clear bra. Ask for Jeff Ward.

Fenrir07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda 3
Country flag
Been checking around Western, PA. Most places aren't expecting their next Type R allocation until April at the earliest from those dealers that I talked to.

hobbydad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 fk8
Country flag
We bought our ‘21 Crystal Black Pearl at MSRP from White Honda in Maumee, Ohio. Unfortunately, as some others have reported, it was “detailed” before we where even aware they had it available. It needed some serious paint correction before we could have it ceramic coated, which set us back a bit.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Been checking around Western, PA. Most places aren't expecting their next Type R allocation until April at the earliest from those dealers that I talked to.
Thats fine atleast they are getting them put yourself on the list and confirm at MSRP

heavyboots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Country flag
So it looks like I "got" a white CTR for MSRP, with a huge thanks to TheGreekFreak for hooking me up and Jason @ Ocean Honda. And by got one, I mean I've put $2500 down on it, and it's on a truck headed for Boston. But as soon as it gets there it has to climb back on a truck and head for Arizona. Will updated once the hijinks are all done ensuing, lol.

I called at least 30 dealerships last weekend though, and this is still cheaper than any of them by a rather large margin even with the $1250 shipping cost. There was a place in Florida that wanted $12k over! ?

joshdc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
itm 2021 Type R
Country flag
Does anyone know of any dealers currently selling a Sonic Grey at MSRP? I am in southern california and this process has really made me start to wonder if all the people I have seen in Type R's in my area are getting ripped off bad because of the ridiculous prices some dealers offer. Any help will be appreciated, I am also already on the list with Roush Honda but I feel that is more of a gamble situation as there are 20+ people on the list.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Does anyone know of any dealers currently selling a Sonic Grey at MSRP? I am in southern california and this process has really made me start to wonder if all the people I have seen in Type R's in my area are getting ripped off bad because of the ridiculous prices some dealers offer. Any help will be appreciated, I am also already on the list with Roush Honda but I feel that is more of a gamble situation as there are 20+ people on the list.
It depends.....are you a serious buyer who is ready to close a deal right away when it pops up or someone whose on the fence? Are you willing to pay MSRP + shipping (maybe $1200?) to Cali for a brand new one with no markup from out of state?

Many people aren't and would rather pay the ridiculous ADM.

joshdc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
itm 2021 Type R
Country flag
It depends.....are you a serious buyer who is ready to close a deal right away when it pops up or someone whose on the fence? Are you willing to pay MSRP + shipping (maybe $1200?) to Cali for a brand new one with no markup from out of state?

Many people aren't and would rather pay the ridiculous ADM.
I really should have specified more. I am a very serious buyer that is more than ready to close a deal right away and I also prefer to pay for shipping from out of state rather than give the dealeships in my area their asking ADM. I am not in a rush whatsoever, I am really just waiting on a MSRP deal to come up.

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
I really should have specified more. I am a very serious buyer that is more than ready to close a deal right away and I also prefer to pay for shipping from out of state rather than give the dealeships in my area their asking ADM. I am not in a rush whatsoever, I am really just waiting on a MSRP deal to come up.
If you do buy from out of state, make sure the car is a 50-State emissions model allowed into CA.

Litfuse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered CTR
Country flag
Roush Honda has a SGP in stock. A salesman contacted me last week about the car. I too was put on a list but he made it sound like the car is available.

joshdc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
itm 2021 Type R
Country flag
Roush Honda has a SGP in stock. A salesman contacted me last week about the car. I too was put on a list but he made it sound like the car is available.
They unfortunately sold it already, spoke to Jeff Ward and he said the car has been long gone.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
SOLD
FYl
all...

From Robert at Zimbrick Honda... these are always sold at MSRP...

Championship White 2021 Civic TYPE "R" - FOR SALE!!!
Zimbrick HONDA is getting in a 2021 Championship White Civic TYPE "R" (SHHFK8G76MU201817) next week. It is available FOR SALE!!!

MSRP is $39,285

If you are interested, please let me know!

Robert D. Billig |Zimbrick HONDA

SALES
and LEASING | [email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited: