NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I wonder if anyone can chime in on this as well because I am interested.
Did you notice better or more constant boost ?

the sound is exactly what I'm looking for with my full bolt ons and exhaust I'm sure are going to sound amazing.
I just read about some people losing power along with gas mileage .. ugh that does not sound good. I dont know I am still thinking about the boomba racing recirculating bypass valve.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I just read about some people losing power along with gas mileage .. ugh that does not sound good. I dont know I am still thinking about the boomba racing recirculating bypass valve.
Why bother with swapping one BPV for another? If yours isn't broken or leaking boost...

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Side note, haven't heard much good 9f boomba, forge has been around for a long time and is know for the quality of their products. They also make a full recirc valve. Won't make a difference in sound.

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Side note, haven't heard much good 9f boomba, forge has been around for a long time and is know for the quality of their products. They also make a full recirc valve. Won't make a difference in sound.
What about this torque solutions plate thing? That's kind of what I was looking at here but again some people saying that they lose power and fuel efficiency

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What about this torque solutions plate thing? That's kind of what I was looking at here but again some people saying that they lose power and fuel efficiency
Don't know much about that one.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I dont know as it raises in value it kinda flutters around I dont know if thats normal its my first turbo car. It doesnt raise or lower significantly its just not super steady.
That's pretty normal. Boost isn't a set target and load changes will fluctuate. If your target boost and actual are staying within 1-2 psi your pretty good.

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
I wonder if anyone can chime in on this as well because I am interested.
Did you notice better or more constant boost ?

the sound is exactly what I'm looking for with my full bolt ons and exhaust I'm sure are going to sound amazing.
As far as I’ve seen I haven’t had any boost issues.

Reactions: RV6

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That one is not recommended by many people.

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s the one that I’m running. On my previous post it has a link to my install video. All that your doing is venting air to atmosphere instead of recirculating. Being that it’s still using the factory bov you don’t have any control issues. Like I said I ran it on the stock ecu and no trouble codes or driveability issues.

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here’s my take on forums. You have information from people that have not done something or are posting on hearsay. Then you have people that have done it and are posting on experience. I stay away from the hearsay. Keep this in mind when reading posts. I’ve even read a post from some guy that was real popular on this forum for d series engines. The guy said he purposely provides false information at times because he got tired of people asking him for information so that they could do something for themselves and get it wrong and figure out on their own how to do it right.