Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The 2016 Civic Coupe that debuted last week was equipped with factory accessory wing spoiler and wheels. The stock Civic Coupe will come without a wing spoiler and with the same wheels as on the sedan. We give you a look at the Coupe without spoiler.

Honda Civic 10th gen This is what 2016 Civic Coupe without wing spoiler looks like 2016-civic-coupe-no-wingspoiler
Honda Civic 10th gen This is what 2016 Civic Coupe without wing spoiler looks like 2016-civic-coupe-no-wingspoiler1
Honda Civic 10th gen This is what 2016 Civic Coupe without wing spoiler looks like 2016-civic-coupe-no-wingspoiler2

Compare to look with wing spoiler.

Honda Civic 10th gen This is what 2016 Civic Coupe without wing spoiler looks like 2016-civic-coupe-no-wingspoiler2

Last edited:

NIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas 4 life
That looks really clean. I might actually like it more without spoiler. Shows off the coupe's lines better. :love:

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like both actually. I probably will still get the spoiler just for fun, but it definitely looks ok without as well. The little taillight spoiler they did helps alot.

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
I agree it is clean and lets the tail lights get full attention. From the side view however I still like prefer it with the spoiler.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I like it. Think it looks awesome. I am so confused on color now. I created a thread in forums about flat vs metallic paint if someone can chime in on that thread. Under cosmetic washing etc. I appreciate it.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will the touring coupe get a lip spoiler like sedan?
My guess would be no, not sure how they'd attached a lip spoiler since the tail lights go all the way across, and they appear to stick out from the trunk about as much as a lip spoiler would anyway.

MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
My guess would be no, not sure how they'd attached a lip spoiler since the tail lights go all the way across, and they appear to stick out from the trunk about as much as a lip spoiler would anyway.
Yea the tail lights basically forms a small lip spoiler. Part of the reason the coupe rear looks so good.

The coupe will look even better with the stock wheels. It's too bad the coupe didn't get 18" wheels option. The sidewall on these 17" wheels is too fat and takes away from the looks of the coupe.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Yea the tail lights basically forms a small lip spoiler. Part of the reason the coupe rear looks so good.

The coupe will look even better with the stock wheels. It's too bad the coupe didn't get 18" wheels option. The sidewall on these 17" wheels is too fat and takes away from the looks of the coupe.
Stock touring wheels? Am I the only one that can't stand ex ext rims?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stock touring wheels? Am I the only one that can't stand ex ext rims?
I definitely like the optional wheels better, but i really don't have a huge issue with the stock ext/exl wheels. They're a bit busy, but they don't bother me enough to fully justify the $1000+ price of the optional wheels. And i'm even pickier about aftermarket wheels. I don't like the EX wheels, they look too much like the 9th gen EX wheels for my taste.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I definitely like the optional wheels better, but i really don't have a huge issue with the stock ext/exl wheels. They're a bit busy, but they don't bother me enough to fully justify the $1000+ price of the optional wheels. And i'm even pickier about aftermarket wheels. I don't like the EX wheels, they look too much like the 9th gen EX wheels for my taste.
I agree and now that I think about it can't pay a grand for them maybe if negotiated into a deal for car purchase.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree and now that I think about it can't pay a grand for them maybe if negotiated into a deal for car purchase.
I'm already planning on pushing for the wing spoiler and possibly tint in the purchase deal, so the wheels in that regard are a no go. After i get the car and save up some money i could always go back and buy them and keep the stock wheels for winter tires or something like that.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I'm already planning on pushing for the wing spoiler and possibly tint in the purchase deal, so the wheels in that regard are a no go. After i get the car and save up some money i could always go back and buy them and keep the stock wheels for winter tires or something like that.
The dealer tints cars? !?!?!

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Is Honda going to release an accessories kit like with the sedan? I would like to see other customizations, less chrome please.
Sponsored