TimSlimJim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I just bought a 2017 Honda Civic LX , I didn't buy it for any other reason then reliability. Although after seeing what you can do to them I am inspired to start modding (cosmetic). Im just not sure if this model is even moddable. It seems that all the modded cars in this forum aren't LX's. So i was just curious.

Is this model moddable? Can i still make this thing look custom? (Cosmic Metallic Blue)
Sponsored

NotSerious

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018CivicLXSedanCVT
Country flag
First make sure that your fluids are fresh. Especially the transmission fluid. Use Honda spec fluids only and make sure the technician knows what they are doing.

The wheels on the LX could use an upgrade. Go with 17" or 18" alloys (The bigger, the more expensive the wheels and tires and the poorer the fuel mileage and the ride will get a bit stiffer as well.).

I believe some change out the radio for an Android radio.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
If you have a sedan, that has plenty of aftermarket support. From eBay under $50 to several thousands of dollars. If you have a coupe, there are way less parts available.

OP
OP

TimSlimJim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
If you have a sedan, that has plenty of aftermarket support. From eBay under $50 to several thousands of dollars. If you have a coupe, there are way less parts available.
Yes i have a sedan. The first thing i was going to do to it was apply the Chrome Delete but im too afraid im going to mess it up

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
Other wheel size make speedometer false.
Sponsored