What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Need some non Si help, unbiased thoughts really. My boyfriend gives me the wise “whatever you want to do” and my girl friends give me dead eye stares the second I bring it up.
My ninja needs cosmetic love. Shift lever needs the be replaced(end was broke off) and eventually need fairings where it’s been laid over before by previous owner (but duct tape for now)This gives me the chance to go crazy with whatever style I want.
Here is the problem, with my car I went conservative cosmetic stuff because 1. It was new and 2. My daily. I really want to go a little bolder with the bike, but instinct tells me to go conservative.
AND I’m a woman so I can’t choose ?
Conservative me says, do red accents(levers, wheel tape, decals) because the bike is black. Red and black is safe(in my mind)
Other part says do hot pink or turquoise accents. Or dark purple even.
It also already has underglow lights to change to any of these colors to match.

Thoughts, opinions, or tell me to gtfo of Si chat about my ninja ?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Need some non Si help, unbiased thoughts really. My boyfriend gives me the wise “whatever you want to do” and my girl friends give me dead eye stares the second I bring it up.
My ninja needs cosmetic love. Shift lever needs the be replaced(end was broke off) and eventually need fairings where it’s been laid over before by previous owner (but duct tape for now)This gives me the chance to go crazy with whatever style I want.
Here is the problem, with my car I went conservative cosmetic stuff because 1. It was new and 2. My daily. I really want to go a little bolder with the bike, but instinct tells me to go conservative.
AND I’m a woman so I can’t choose ?
Conservative me says, do red accents(levers, wheel tape, decals) because the bike is black. Red and black is safe(in my mind)
Other part says do hot pink or turquoise accents. Or dark purple even.
It also already has underglow lights to change to any of these colors to match.

Thoughts, opinions, or tell me to gtfo of Si chat about my ninja ?
Since the bike is a small bike and you will most likely want to upgrade to a bigger bike I wouldn’t go overkill with it tbh

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Since the bike is a small bike and you will most likely want to upgrade to a bigger bike I wouldn’t go overkill with it tbh
Definitely not overkill. Just a couple of small things I have to replace anyway.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely not overkill. Just a couple of small things I have to replace anyway.
If things are broke I would for sure fix them so it can help sell the bike later on but like exhaust or lights or performance bits I wouldn’t but that’s me

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
If things are broke I would for sure fix them so it can help sell the bike later on but like exhaust or lights or performance bits I wouldn’t but that’s me
Hell no. None of that lol. No point in that with a 250

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Even when she's wet, and kinda dirty ... she's still got shiny car problems!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20201129_090643