Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now!

codeBoss

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe; 2019 CTR
Country flag
Any chances for some holiday sale action? With my birthday tomorrow looking to add this to my R ASAP.
Sponsored

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can I ask why you do not want to change the front pipe?

It's a PRL Front Pipe and I like the build quality quite a bit. It's their second version FP. I also like that it's a bolt on to the exhaust instead of a slip on FP to the exhaust.

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
It's a PRL Front Pipe and I like the build quality quite a bit. It's their second version FP. I also like that it's a bolt on to the exhaust instead of a slip on FP to the exhaust.
Yeah, only our front pipe will work with our system. The slip fit allows for adjustment in the system when installing that help achieve the perfect fit. That is why we use them.

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, only our front pipe will work with our system. The slip fit allows for adjustment in the system when installing that help achieve the perfect fit. That is why we use them.

It makes sense. I'm not knocking it. I just like the bolt on fit....

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
It's the drone that almost everyone says this exhaust doesn't have. At certain speeds it produces some low frequency sounds that resonate through the cabin and annoys the hell out of people with sensitive hearing. If my R was my daily driver, the exhaust would be coming off. It's a shame because I love the sound generally, just not the droning sound from 60-69 mph. Nobody I know will ride in the backseat for more than a couple miles.
Lololololol this is EXACTLY how I feel about the exhaust. There is no way someone can sit in the back with all that noise. Good thing I don’t have any friends

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
If anyone in the Greater Toronto Area would like a system immediately available for pickup, we have 1x Track with Triple Black Tips available in stock :) We could ship this Canada-wide too!

Sending back across the border wouldn't be ideal unfortunately due to the expensive costs bringing into Canada, and to send back out again. However, Lower 48 folks you can still purchase it from Unity Performance, and we'll work with our friends at AWE to get it to ya! Please allow around 4-weeks lead time for production. It's so worth the wait! We delivered 2 last week, and have 3 more heading out soon!

https://unity-performance.com/colle...uite-2017-civic-type-r?variant=31438152269914

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't idle and miss out. Secure your deal for your Civic right here, or via participating AWE dealers.

AWE-Civic-1080x1350-1.png
I was impatient and got this just prior to black Friday lol...but did get it for like 960~ shipped on a discount I had.

Track edition catless rv6 pipe. Best exhaust for me. Ive had milltek, legamax (still like it but not loud enough at times), greddy sp, and Tomei Type D.

Install was straight forward. Motor mount comes off easy, but I had to remove the heat shield also due to the angle I was working with when installing this in a home garage with typical jack stands