Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Feel free to contact us for current inventory and pricing.

We can always do local pickup prices to help save on shipping costs.

We have KW V3 coils in stock + the cancellation module

We also have the Ohlin Road + Track Coilover system in stock + the cancellation module.

Looking for other parts? Send us a message to see if we have it in stock as well!

Email: [email protected]
Text: 213 394 2886.

-Josh

Sponsored

OP
OP
merakiautoworks

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
Which one of Ă–hlins or KW would you recommend for track use? What about KW Clubsport? Thanks in advance.
Hey,

Is this for a Type R? KW clubsports are great, Ohlins are top notch as well. Are you lookin for a track specific coil?

-Josh

davidato

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Black Friday Sales!

Text: 213 394 2886
Email: [email protected]

-Josh
Just curious, since I can’t seem to find any info on KW V3’s really. Which do you recommend for a daily driven car that sees maybe 3-4-5 track days a year? I know ohlins is the benchmark for that kind of use case from what I’ve seen. I’m currently on oem struts + swift springs and on track they’re great. On the street, personally I think they’re pretty harsh and bouncy even in +R mode. I’d love to hear what you have to say!

OP
OP
merakiautoworks

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
Just curious, since I can’t seem to find any info on KW V3’s really. Which do you recommend for a daily driven car that sees maybe 3-4-5 track days a year? I know ohlins is the benchmark for that kind of use case from what I’ve seen. I’m currently on oem struts + swift springs and on track they’re great. On the street, personally I think they’re pretty harsh and bouncy even in +R mode. I’d love to hear what you have to say!
KW is our go to suspension for almost every vehicle application whether its for daily driving or track use. It never fails. We have one set in stock as well!

-Josh
Sponsored