Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread

Derek.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport HB 6MT, 1996 Accord EX 4dr 5MT
Country flag
I know who you are and I am pretty sure you know me(Mike). Its been a while but we used to watch UFC together sometimes with Jesse and Guy. I believe you even live just around the corner from me.

Small world. My SGP is the one you probably see all the time around Orleans.
ROFL! No way! :headbang:
Sponsored

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Glad I don't live near you then. But considering the colour is only available on 3 trims of one model. I kinda don't believe you. Sport Hatch, Sport Touring Hatch and Type R. Could be worse I guess. I could have bought a white one.
I see tons of hatches and the mojority of them are this color

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I see tons of hatches and the mojority of them are this color
Well, its a good thing you didn't buy one then. Sounds like you would have regretted the decision. On the other hand I am super happy with my purchase and it sounds like a lot of the people around also have good taste like myself. Love the colour, plan on owning/keeping it this colour till the engine gives up.

Also just so you are aware Hatchbacks are roughly only 15% of the total number of civics sold in the US each year. Which means the sedan makes up roughly 70% of total sales and the coupe comes in around 5-10%.

Last edited:

Angrypanda

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Does any one have a picture of the sonic gray hatch with the hearts on the sides in oilslick vinyl

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In Canada you can only get the colour on the trims I mentioned. LX only has 3 colour options. Black, white and grey. And by models I was referring to coupe, sedan and hatch.
Up until the 2019 MY, it was only available on the Sport Touring. Added to Type R in 2019, then Sport hatch in 2020. I still don't see very many around in SGP, and I still get compliments on the colour.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to say hi and i've scrolled through the entire thread and i love the color of this car!
Some very beautiful pictures in there!
I would've loved to have a coupe with this color.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Just saw this... still think it’s one of the best colors out right now, just not sure how I feel about it on the accord...

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread DDD9B31C-8BC8-4F75-AC8B-A35C2AF78B89