Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Kshawn has already shown its worth imo. 32psi and only 30% duty cycle? The fuel IS there, theres no doubt about that. Thats a huge change from the stock fuel system tapping out around 25-26psi on pump gas and 27-28psi on e30

Theres already one person I've seen max the 2860r out on this fuel system using ktuner and tuned by drob at that time. And that turbo is good for up to 450hp.

But yeah, I've been eagerly waiting Kshawn's progress when he gets it dynod lol
Lol I keep holding out. I really want to see this working the way it should. Factory ECU and Factory EWG.

I could ditch the ewg and go back to a manual actuator and cortex EBC. And be on the dyno tomorrow.

Franko couldn't hold out and switched to a motec so now I took his test monkey spot with ktuner.
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Kshawn has already shown its worth imo. 32psi and only 30% duty cycle? The fuel IS there, theres no doubt about that. Thats a huge change from the stock fuel system tapping out around 25-26psi on pump gas and 27-28psi on e30
Here's a nice snip it. And yes the overboost was intentional.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RV6 R365 turbo thread 20201025_074934

I'm excited to see how the RV6 turbo compares to the gtx2860r! OEM friendly is definitely a big perk, more aftermarket options.

Anyone thinking of pairing the rv6 turbo with a 27won turbo inlet pipe?

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag

20201025_074934.jpg

I'm excited to see how the RV6 turbo compares to the gtx2860r! OEM friendly is definitely a big perk, more aftermarket options.

I asked Vince if he would be willing to give a discount on that part but never got a response.

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
Yup, that's who I was referring to. My eyes lit up when I seen he said it was on stock ecu.

I still watch the vid every now and then lol.

For those thar haven't seen
Holy shit balls!! That thing is jumping 15mph after the first jump of 5mph!!!! That’s an incredible acceleration rate!!!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

20201025_074934.jpg

I have the 27won Inlet pipe installed currently

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI
Country flag

20201025_074934.jpg

I will be doing it as I have the inlet pipe already for my W1

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Sounds like you found the problem you should be able to hit command boost now that your not bleeding of boost pressure
Honestly thank god im so relieved. That did the trick, now its time to make more power. I kinda was hoping for more gains but were just starting the tune. I dont know what else I could upgrade on the car.. the turbo inlets dont do shit. The only thing I am missing is the front pipe but theres very minimal gains. Can I change like injectors or do something else to make more power?

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Did you take off the 10mm nut on the wastegate actuator?
I got it working, But what does this look like? I dont know if there is something else I missed, but its working right now.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honestly thank god im so relieved. That did the trick, now its time to make more power. I kinda was hoping for more gains but were just starting the tune. I dont know what else I could upgrade on the car.. the turbo inlets dont do shit. The only thing I am missing is the front pipe but theres very minimal gains. Can I change like injectors or do something else to make more power?
Turbo inlet does make improvement especially with upgraded turbo

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Turbo inlet and more fuel like port injection upgraded DI system or Meth injection that’s gonna let you get more aggressive timing and boost also 4bar map sensors if you don’t have them already

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Turbo inlet and more fuel like port injection upgraded DI system or Meth injection that’s gonna let you get more aggressive timing and boost also 4bar map sensors if you don’t have them already
what are 4bar map sensors? PRL sells the thing to add injectors is that worth it?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anyone going over the limitations of the factory fuel system, utilizing 4bar sensors, should have a built motor. If you don't you'll be rebuilding it in a few months regardless, and a break will cost more then doing it in the first place.

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
what are 4bar map sensors? PRL sells the thing to add injectors is that worth it?
That would add port injection but you would still need to add a controller for them currently split second or motel are really the only options for controlling that system

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Anyone going over the limitations of the factory fuel system, utilizing 4bar sensors, should have a built motor. If you don't you'll be rebuilding it in a few months regardless, and a break will cost more then doing it in the first place.
Did you buy the built block, or individual components and assemble yourself?
Sponsored