What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thought it's a good idea to do a good wash while there's above freezing temperatures today, foam it with Ammo Foam + Boost, with chemical guys car wash solutions in the bucket. The wash is straight forward.
What went wrong is me didn't dry it right after, as soon as I walk back from washing the tools, the whole car is already covered in water spots? AKA worst than before wash...

Take this chance to try the Chemical guys Water spot remover, works pretty good, only it may require more towels to buff out with quick detailer. After that, reapplied Ammo Reflex and Ammo Skin, took me longer time to fix than just the wash, and I shall have a sore arm tomorrow?

Most importantly, car is looking good, and with Ammo Boost applied, it's ready for winter?

Edit:
Got a conference call to listen before going to bed, took the time to put on Ammo Reboot and Spit, now it is really well protected, and looks really glossy?
Sponsored

Last edited:

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With winter approaching here i had to put the winter wheels on the car...these little 15''s look pretty bad ass :headbang:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1605415979600

...and since i have the 18''s off the car i worked on the design of the tire paint for next summer...i think they will look SICK!! i will get a red paint this week i think and try to add some red too...

This is how they are now:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1605416114836

I think i want them more like this, some photoshop of an idea for now, what you guys like more?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1605416599300

And this would be a 3RD possible design...so which is better? 1, 2 or 3?
of course the red paint won't be all screwed up like that this is just a quick photoshop:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1605416764076

Last edited:

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201114_152739_01

Got this off somebody here last night. Installed it this morning after my first oil change. My baby goes swoosh swoosh now ?
She's much louder with the intake and I love it.

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
IMG_20201114_152739_01.jpg

Got this off somebody here last night. Installed it this morning after my first oil change. My baby goes swoosh swoosh now ?
She's much louder with the intake and I love it.
Congratulations on the intake. I wish I had a better intake over my stock one. I heard that Mishimoto is good but one thing that bothers me is report on heatsoak issues from many civic drivers using it. It gets more hot during slow or idle traffic compared to stock intake but is much cooler when the car is going. I have my eyes on the 27WON CAI but they never seem to get the CARB Certification Process going for California Civic Drivers.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Met up with a local 10th Gen civic owner and we swapped wheels today. I’m looking to trade in my Civic at the end of next year and was trying to find a set of OEM wheels before I decide to do that. Sad to be losing my Avid wheels, but they’re going to a great owner who has big plans for his Civic build! I like the refresh they did on the 2020 sport wheels.

8106D9F2-97D2-4105-A51E-1C263CADCBAD.jpeg

A0D95A2B-8A82-49DE-A055-4646F42AC5A1.jpeg
that looks way better man ;)

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This weekend, I'm going for the Perrin RMM inserts, got some Acuity parts for my Type-R shift assembly (Center spring & base bushings).... Also got some 0w-20 Ultra Platinum and Mobil 110A filter, but I think I'll hold off on the oil change for a bit more...
I will install the Perrin RMM inserts and give them a spin for a few thousand miles. If they don't fit the bill, I'll remove them when I change out the oil... Oh, and I'll install the Type-R Subframe brace I got as well.
Anyone interested in pics? these are all pretty common mods... Question is, will I tear apart my interior to install the shift assembly this weekend....
Pulling the trigger on this soon.Are you going to upgrade to acuity rocker as well? I’ve read the acuity short shifter adapter doesn’t pair with the type r assembly do you know anything about that? Just wanna make sure I don’t buy something I don’t need ?

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Pulling the trigger on this soon.Are you going to upgrade to acuity rocker as well? I’ve read the acuity short shifter adapter doesn’t pair with the type r assembly do you know anything about that? Just wanna make sure I don’t buy something I don’t need ?
I've heard the rocker is fine, the short shift adapter, not so much on the type r shift assembly.
EDIT: From what I've read and people have reported, the short shift adapter stresses the cable linkage and can prematurely wear out the cables...

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Switched out my window banner and removed some stickers, trying to go for a more black/white cleaner look. Also my honda sensing surprisingly works again with this banner since I placed it just a tiny bit higher. Looks like if you leave around half of the triangle then things will still function
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1605534819809

Last edited:

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
I'm building my gtman style Cosmic Blue "Si" one part at a time. ? What's funny with this color is I hear a lot of people on the forum saying they love it and surprisingly a lot of people that say it's the worst color.

My original plan was to buy a PMM hatch. The day I bought my car, I looked at the PMM hatch and the Cosmic Blue Metallic EX-L side by side and CBM won.
As a boomer, I believe that should be Kozmic Blue.

Sporin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
Country flag
Gave it a good interior clean and vac. Swapped on the winter wheel and tire set a couple of weeks ago.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) RH8BUlOl

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Switched out my window banner and removed some stickers, trying to go for a more black/white cleaner look. Also my honda sensing surprisingly works again with this banner since I placed it just a tiny bit higher. Looks like if you leave around half of the triangle then things will still function
1605534819809.png
Lip?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ABSDynamics Type R Lip, unfortunately discontinued now but I believe they still offer a carbon wrapped version for a bit more money