V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Got the alignment done again and changed some of the specs to see how it'll handle at Chuckwalla end of this month. Got a few more mods to install this week then hopefully I can get it retuned asap.

DSC02795.jpg
waiting to see more mods, the regas looks incredible any rubbing issues?

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
waiting to see more mods, the regas looks incredible any rubbing issues?
No rubbing but I've already gone through the trouble of cutting and rolling everything needed to have enough space to run aggressive setups on this car. I think the early pages of my build thread show the process.

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Super nice Type R. What I like most is how unique it is and great taste in style and parts selection!

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope you are still alive, its been a while since your last post!

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
What fog lights do you have installed?
Japan Honda Access

Hope you are still alive, its been a while since your last post!
Thanks for checking in! Just been laying low with the ctr. Been saving up for the next car as I sold the m3. Trying not to spend more money on the ctr even though I did just put on new wheels back in January. ?

Still waiting on the right tire size to come back in stock from Falken for the fronts. Fitment isn't up to my standard on the fronts for a street setup hahaha.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC02846

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC02845

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Japan Honda Access

Thanks for checking in! Just been laying low with the ctr. Been saving up for the next car as I sold the m3. Trying not to spend more money on the ctr even though I did just put on new wheels back in January. ?

Still waiting on the right tire size to come back in stock from Falken for the fronts. Fitment isn't up to my standard on the fronts for a street setup hahaha.

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02845.jpg
Dang dude! I have a buddy with a 2017 CTR (black) that has the same rims and the same color! They look so good on white!

Glad to see you're alive, I just found this thread a couple days ago, Ill go through soon and start liking everything!

Maybe wait until the 11th gen CTR and see if it is worth decking it out with goodies? Id like to see how it turns out lol.

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Been a busy fall and finally getting some time for some updates on the build.

Drove to Vegas little over a month ago and on the way back there was major traffic due to an accident....outside temps were 116f! One of the sidemarkers almost came off as the moldable plastic bracket I made got soft and once traffic freed up it got pulled out and hardened up again..... Didn't lose it but when it came time to try and fix it I ended up botching the job and ruined it. Been running a single oem clear with 3m double sided tape until I have the time to make another one. Already ordered replacements so just have to go through the process of making another one.
Hey bud, been a minute. Just curious what is the "molding" you're using for the back side of the markers. The 3m is not cutting it for me anymore since I have been tracking my R. I don't feel like placing blue tape across the side markers when I track it.

Thanks

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey bud, been a minute. Just curious what is the "molding" you're using for the back side of the markers. The 3m is not cutting it for me anymore since I have been tracking my R. I don't feel like placing blue tape across the side markers when I track it.

Thanks
Try this:

Learned this trick years back that'll work on all 10th gens, and any side markers will clip in much strongly :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build _DSC1653.JPG

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I like saying finally....but FINALLY the TE37 Saga setup is on the tire size I've been waiting for. 315/30/18 Falken RT660 fronts + the same 265/35/18 on the rears. Whelp time to go back to work.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC03900

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC03907

Dang dude! I have a buddy with a 2017 CTR (black) that has the same rims and the same color! They look so good on white!

Glad to see you're alive, I just found this thread a couple days ago, Ill go through soon and start liking everything!

Maybe wait until the 11th gen CTR and see if it is worth decking it out with goodies? Id like to see how it turns out lol.
Thanks man! I've been mia from this build due to waiting on tires for the fronts...which I just got thrown on today.

yo how's the fitment? i need these!! I tried the website but doesn't exist no more?
Ah sorry for the late response I ended up swapping to these: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2019/civic/pro-design-alpha-carbon-fiber-mirror-covers.html?ctid=4040

Fitment is really good and they're 100% dry carbon so no fiberglass with cf overlay.

Thanks
Yo! I used moldable plastic to make my own bracket + 3m automotive tape. You'll have to gut the marker though to gain the extra room plus cut behind the fender. That's why I ended up having to make that bracket since the marker is literally just a floating piece of plastic.