Exhaust system options for 2018 Civic LX 4DR Sedan 2.0L (Single pipe) ?

JuiceStainD

First Name
Juice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 LX Sedan
Country flag
So in relation to above said, I have looked on Google and have contacted TDotPerformance and nowhere can I find such exhaust systems to exist to swap out of the stock exhaust. I feel like being an LX owner is a curse in a sort of way. Being the poke-and-laugh from everyone who's above an LX. The unfortunate-late-to-catch-up little brother of the Honda Civic family with my limited features. The flaccid airless balloon compared to all you big shiny Civic eggplants out there lmao.

Anyways, to the point! The flaccid point!
I'm pretty much looking for a deep throaty type of exhaust but not a fart can.
Something like this: Something like DNA Exhaust, or deep as the Magnaflow in the video.

The only exhaust systems I was only able to find were the following from CarID and other sites as well :

- Invidia - N1 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Blox Racing - 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Injen - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System

Both Blox and Ingen sounded like your generic fart can and reminded me of the pizza truck from Toy Story like some kid with terrible acne delivers pizzas in it after school. Invidia is a pass I suppose.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust system options for 2018 Civic LX 4DR Sedan 2.0L (Single pipe) ? PPts2

Any exhaust shop recommendations are welcome. Can only reach areas from Barrie to the GTA.

So a few last questions.

1. If I can't find an exhaust system, would I be better off just getting an exhaust tip? (Tbh, I'd rather not go there as I feel like exhaust tips are for losers haha)
2. Hypothetically, would it be possible/would it still work to put in an exhaust system from a different trim, provided that undercarriage adjustments would be made to fit the dual exits?
3. Am I really doomed without hope with my LX?

Thanks all.

- Juice.
Sponsored

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just get a nice muffler like Vibrant and get it weld

OP
OP
JuiceStainD

JuiceStainD

First Name
Juice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 LX Sedan
Country flag
Will check out. Went to a few shops a few days ago, been told that I would have to have an exhaust system custom made. One shop offered to create a custom Magnaflow system. Not sure how you would be able to dictate the sound prior to the work.

grumpyoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic DX sedan
Country flag
I feel like being an LX owner is a curse in a sort of way.

I'm pretty much looking for a deep throaty type of exhaust but not a fart can.
Something like DNA Exhaust,

Hypothetically, would it be possible/would it still work to put in an exhaust system from a different trim, provided that undercarriage adjustments would be made to fit the dual exits?
3. Am I really doomed without hope with my LX?
Don't knock the LX. I have a DX sedan I love.
1. There's no LKAS to screw up my apex. 2. I have dedicated knobs; no part of my ventilation nor my radio is through a touch screen. 3. I have a proper key. 4. I have no expensive sensor arrays in my bumper, no gadget-filled side mirrors to destroy or have stolen. 5. My car was cheap as f and my credit is still excellent. 6. I can buy the leather steering, fog lights, central exhaust, 17" mags, and the trunk lid with the cute little spoiler.

That DNA exhaust sounds amazing. A more refined sound than the other ricey trash. I hope the K20C2 also sounds like that with it, but I would not buy it until I heard it myself.

Wife would hate it, though. Wonder what the Si/R OEM axle back sounds like on a K20C2. Seems an OEM would be quieter and give a more civilized sound to avoid police attention.

GOM

Gilstorf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe LX 2.0L
Country flag
FC4 owner here,
I got the N1 Invidia Cat-back and RV6 Catless DP. I had the N1 on for 3-4 weeks before removing the cat. It sounded very deep and aggressive enough for a Civic. The catless dp made it the loudest fart box my neighbouring towns have ever heard. I imagine a catted dp would make it scarier sounding.

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Will check out. Went to a few shops a few days ago, been told that I would have to have an exhaust system custom made. One shop offered to create a custom Magnaflow system. Not sure how you would be able to dictate the sound prior to the work.
I've said this several times before here but here goes again:

I don't think you can go wrong with a vibrant ultra quiet resonator in place of the stock resonator, a catted dp, and 2.5-3" piping behind the dp. I know you have the 2.0 engine but I referenced many videos of NA 4 cylinder cars before and after vibrant UQ and I think it does a really good job.

The larger piping really gives depth to the sound, and the vibrant resonator keeps the fart and rasp tone in check. There's a guy on here with 2 vibrant resonators in line so that's another option if you find the sound isn't smoothed out enough even with 1.

If you take one of these to a shop they can weld the exhaust together without crush bending the pipes, if you care about that.
https://www.aceraceparts.com/collec...products/mandrel-bend-2500?variant=6640215684

Here's 2 examples

Sponsored