Just installed 27Won W1 turbo!

MYSI2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
Bah, I want to instal a W something but feel like I need to hold out until the W2 surfaces. I was planning on making the purchase this Black Friday but it looks like that may have to wait another year. ?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bah, I want to instal a W something but feel like I need to hold out until the W2 surfaces. I was planning on making the purchase this Black Friday but it looks like that may have to wait another year. ?
I got the w1 before the w2 news surfaced lol oh well

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got the w1 before the w2 news surfaced lol oh well
I'm not so sure. I was insanely hyped over the W2 announcement at first but the more I think, I'm better suited for the W1 if anything. I live most of my life below 5k RPM and rarely run out to redline so I'd be losing a lot of low end grunt from the smaller turbo in exchange for top end power.

MYSI2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
I'm not so sure. I was insanely hyped over the W2 announcement at first but the more I think, I'm better suited for the W1 if anything. I live most of my life below 5k RPM and rarely run out to redline so I'd be losing a lot of low end grunt from the smaller turbo in exchange for top end power.
Good point. I have had similar thoughts. Still interested in how it turns out before I pull that trigger.
Sponsored