CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Yea I've checked it and nothing. If it's supposed to be a couple hrs I'll email them right now and see what they say. Thanks!
I believe right now they are super busy and the site says within 2 days unless you pay for the expedited. (Like I did because I have no patience LOL)
Sponsored

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I believe right now they are super busy and the site says within 2 days unless you pay for the expedited. (Like I did because I have no patience LOL)
Lol no yea, I know it's a business and they're probably busy. Been only a day. I just got it right now actually, will be trying it in a few hrs ?

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Lol no yea, I know it's a business and they're probably busy. Been only a day. I just got it right now actually, will be trying it in a few hrs ?
Have fun! FYI my clutch slipped and smelled real bad on map 3. :)

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Have fun! FYI my clutch slipped and smelled real bad on map 3. :)
I've actually been running the TSP tune, with a street intake and my clutch has been okay with it so far. Don't think I'll have much problems with phearable since it's a bit easier on the car but from what I've heard it's somewhat of an upgrade from tsp so I'll see. I might need a new clutch after I upgrade to the race intake and my catless dp and front pipe arrive next month tho..?

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I've actually been running the TSP tune, with a street intake and my clutch has been okay with it so far. Don't think I'll have much problems with phearable since it's a bit easier on the car but from what I've heard it's somewhat of an upgrade from tsp so I'll see. I might need a new clutch after I upgrade to the race intake and my catless dp and front pipe arrive next month tho..?
I have Mishimoto intake and Remark exhaust but maybe you will have better luck. Map 1 and 2 have been fine.

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I have Mishimoto intake and Remark exhaust but maybe you will have better luck. Map 1 and 2 have been fine.
Hopefully, I'll update after all the mods are done. I don't plan upgrading anything else after the dp and front pipe. Only clutch and wheels. Maybe just maybe I'll lower it a bit on some eibach springs.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a sale price? Save a whole 1%. That's embarrassing.

Honda Civic 10th gen OFFICIAL Phearable stage 1.5 vs TSP stage 1 comparison 1600375872150

This is how TSP lists theirs. Seems much more respectful of the customers intelligence and wallet.

Honda Civic 10th gen OFFICIAL Phearable stage 1.5 vs TSP stage 1 comparison 1600375962921

Must be that new version 1.5 makes a lot of difference. (sarcasm)

xile6

First Name
jermaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si, 05 scion tc turbo , 98 honda civic turbo
Country flag

1600375872150.png

This is how TSP lists theirs. Seems much more respectful of the customers intelligence and wallet.

1600375962921.png

When i got mines it was $80.
Looks like the sell ended

NeptuneOg1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag

1600375872150.png

1600375962921.png

Yes, tsp customer service is far better than phearable's. Phearable's emails sometimes sound like they're bothered when you email them. So plain. They do make a good tune tho. But like others have said, they're not as involved with the community.

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
It's still a web error in my cart then. I know it was less before but no longer.

1600378924911.png
Sorry.....I meant the $1 discount is an error. They just didnt put it back to $100 so now it looks silly. Like a $1 Sale.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry.....I meant the $1 discount is an error. They just didnt put it back to $100 so now it looks silly. Like a $1 Sale.
I hesitate to trust my tune\car to a company that can't do a simple website. No quality control or what? How about a proof reader at the very least.

Edit: Yes a website and a car tune are very different things. But a company that uses a website to sell tunes should be better. And you are assuming it's a mistake.

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I hesitate to trust my tune\car to a company that can't do a simple website. No quality control or what? How about a proof reader at the very least.
Car tuning and website building are quite different lol. I see your point but...
Sponsored