• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Minnesota FS: TrippyPancakes Sport Hatchback part out

TrippyPancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport (CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Items that are up for sale:
SALE PENDING - KTuner v1.2 - $260 +SH (comes with TSP stage 1 for street MAF and TSP stage 1 intake hose if you want)
27won CAI - $200 +SH (installed for roughly 1.5k miles, comes gold taped if you'd like otherwise I can take the tape off for you)
SALE PENDING - Mishimoto Intercooler - $380 +SH (installed for right around 1k miles, black with no stencil)

Intake and intercooler are still in the car so I will post pictures of them in the next day or so once I find time to remove them but feel free to PM me with interest/offers before then and we can settle on the specifics once I show you pictures if you'd like.

If you want to avoid shipping and handling and are in the general Minneapolis area I would be willing to meet up in a Walmart parking lot or something.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: TrippyPancakes Sport Hatchback part out Unlocked.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: TrippyPancakes Sport Hatchback part out IMG_20200917_080611

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: TrippyPancakes Sport Hatchback part out IMG_20200917_080539

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: TrippyPancakes Sport Hatchback part out IMG_20200917_083636

Last edited:

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
pm'd about the IC

OP
OP

TrippyPancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport (CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cheapest KTuner ever.
I see a lot of people sell them for basically new pricing and I decided to break the mold a little since I remember when I bought mine the cost was scary for my first time modifying a car. My hope is that someone in a similar boat to that sees this and it pushes them over the edge of contemplating whether or not tuning is something they want to try

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see a lot of people sell them for basically new pricing and I decided to break the mold a little since I remember when I bought mine the cost was scary for my first time modifying a car. My hope is that someone in a similar boat to that sees this and it pushes them over the edge of contemplating whether or not tuning is something they want to try
My girlfriend wants to tune but is hesitant. I wish we were in the right spot at the moment to grab this - hell of a price. I tuned like a month and a half ago and JEEZ it's night and day so I've tried to convince her to tune her coupe haha.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Items that are up for sale:
KTuner v1.2 - $260 +SH (comes with TSP stage 1 for street MAF and TSP stage 1 intake hose if you want)
27won CAI - $200 +SH (installed for roughly 1.5k miles, comes gold taped if you'd like otherwise I can take the tape off for you)
Mishimoto Intercooler - $380 +SH (installed for right around 1k miles, black with no stencil)

Intake and intercooler are still in the car so I will post pictures of them in the next day or so once I find time to remove them but feel free to PM me with interest/offers before then and we can settle on the specifics once I show you pictures if you'd like.

If you want to avoid shipping and handling and are in the general Minneapolis area I would be willing to meet up in a Walmart parking lot or something.

Unlocked.PNG

IMG_20200917_080611.jpg

IMG_20200917_080539.jpg

IMG_20200917_083636.jpg
Ahhh finally someone selling (used) parts for reasonable prices! Unlike others who ask for like 5% off items that have been used for 15k+ miles smh. Too bad I already have most lol. I really respect you! Good luck!

fk7blue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
I'll take the ktuner pm me