What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
Did the chrome delete kit from jetsvinyl today. It’s a Decent precut kit but having never worked with vinyl before, I messed up in a couple spots. Still some small air bubbles but idc tbh, since you gotta be real close to notice. Either way, it still looks way better than the chrome shit lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No pic since you’ve all seen it a million times.
Sponsored

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Did the chrome delete kit from jetsvinyl today. It’s a Decent precut kit but having never worked with vinyl before, I messed up in a couple spots. Still some small air bubbles but idc tbh, since you gotta be real close to notice. Either way, it still looks way better than the chrome shit lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, but I wanna see where you messed up :D

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finished the footwell ambient light install tonight and tapped the passenger side door lining illumination into the passenger footwell illumination wires. Looks great, but unfortunately the passenger door lining doesn't dim... I don't know if I need to tap a different wire on the footwell illumination kit or what. I will try moving the tap to a different wire tomorrow.

The footwell effect is subtle but juuuuust right. Now I can find shit I drop at night, and it illuminates my adidas and pedals quite nicely. I will say, the oem illuminations (footwell, doorsill, console, door lining) are all quite conservative but really add to the cabin atmosphere at night - Honda nailed it.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200902_003247

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200902_003405

Last edited:

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did the same with my car. I started the install around 7am and didn’t finish til about 10ish. I was trying to get it done before it started getting hot out. I don’t have anything my car can park under at my house since this is a rental. But I messed up a few spots too. I just used to the tip of my knife to poke a macro size hole to smooth it out. My boyfriend actually looked at it and said I did a pretty dang good job lol being that it was done by myself lol

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today while on my way home I heard what I thought was a rock fly under my car. A second later all I heard was scraping. I pulled off to the side of 495 and got down in the gravel to find this!
E88E3F35-1D25-4AA5-AC93-326CF8ED9AC4.jpeg

Nearly 50,000 miles down and about 8 consecutive weekends going out to Dolly Sods and other campsites have finally taken it’s toll on my underbody. All of the plastic is sheared off and I had no zip ties. Luckily I had a few feet of Paracord and managed to jerry rig a quick fix.

92370A7B-40DB-4463-9CC8-FB4D59A34052.jpeg

I’m home now and curious if there’s a good after market replacement that’s sturdier than the OEM part?
I saw someone who was making plastic ones that you don't have to remove the whole thing for your oil change, but they were fairly expensive like 200 bucks or something. Unfortunately that was bookmarked and we lost our bookmarks when site got updated so I got no link:( you can probably find with google though.

Like I said they're a bit expensive, however if yours is shot it may be cheaper than the OEM part!

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So had to replace the garbage OEM Windshield on the Si. Apparently they're not as strong as they used to be. Anyone else had to replace the windshield already?

IMG_20200827_131407.jpg
Oooonly twice on my '19 and once on my '17. Lol. They're garbage

18CivicHBS

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport 1.5T CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
FK8 exhaust and replica diffuser installed definitely happy with the result! Hondata released updated tunes today so uploaded a similar base tune to what I already have and saw a considerable difference in power. Been a productive day :cool:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C5D86189-AC14-4FAA-A661-89296453D368

pewter

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Last few days, I've been playing around with the scraps of 3M Psychedelic Flip that we have around the shop. I'm a designer/printer, so I usually don't install... but I wanted to give it a shot and it turned out okay. I just did the top of the trunk, behind the plate, and that bottom chrome bit. (I fudged a bit behind the plate o_O)

Funny part is, in the rain/grey day, it's almost the same colour as the Modern Steel paint, but then in the sun it glows.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200902_185539_473 (1)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200831_200451

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
A/C Condenser Replaced under Warranty without any issues. A/C is ice cold again ?

They did notice I have a lot of Aftermarket parts though lol ??

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 98F3FF5B-4829-4437-9337-1B39CD18C251

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last few days, I've been playing around with the scraps of 3M Psychedelic Flip that we have around the shop. I'm a designer/printer, so I usually don't install... but I wanted to give it a shot and it turned out okay. I just did the top of the trunk, behind the plate, and that bottom chrome bit. (I fudged a bit behind the plate o_O)

Funny part is, in the rain/grey day, it's almost the same colour as the Modern Steel paint, but then in the sun it glows.

IMG_20200902_185539_473 (1).jpg
IMG_20200831_200451.jpg
If I had that laying around, I would have done the same. I wish I could get my hands on some off that. Looks good.