Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

AllisonLesley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L egp
Vehicle Showcase
I am not feeling a few things on the car.
1. Turbo sticker and turbo badge in the rear. To me it looks tacky.

2. Those racing stripes in front... same thing looks tacky.

Besides that I really like the lights ect...
Congrats on your car..

Last edited:

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why do you feel the need to tell someone what you don't like about THEIR car...It's theirs not yours so..
Because some people "feel the need" to share their personal opinions as if the other person is really gonna care.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Why do you feel the need to tell someone what you don't like about THEIR car...It's theirs not yours so..
I dont think critique is a bad thing, and its not like he was being an ass about it. And the other person felt no offense i think so its all good.

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
Hello fellow EGP owners! Quick question; do you get more attention in your Civic from the color? I was thinking about it when I get my next Civic and I was wondering if it's too distracting for other drivers, ect. Love the color! :)

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Hello fellow EGP owners! Quick question; do you get more attention in your Civic from the color? I was thinking about it when I get my next Civic and I was wondering if it's too distracting for other drivers, ect. Love the color! :)
Youll get some extra looks but its not like they will gawk at you.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
No it's not distracting...some will look some won't bit who knows these days ince no one can get iff their cell phones and look at the world around...Lol..Go.for it!!:D:p
Sponsored