Screen protector

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the MXO is great, makes the screen look sharp and is buttery smooth to the touch, no issues yet. i havent really had any problems with glare so far.
Sponsored

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I chatted with a Sales Rep and they stated the MXO was delaminating, coming apart. Has anyone with MXO having this issue?

nope, i havent had any issues yet, i think its been a month now since i installed my MXO

flier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK2
Country flag
Does Photodon screen protector fit headunit installed in civic hatchbacks (EX, EX-L Navi and Sport Touring) ? Photodon's web page lists civic 2016 only, no mention of 2017 models.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Does Photodon screen protector fit headunit installed in civic hatchbacks (EX, EX-L Navi and Sport Touring) ? Photodon's web page lists civic 2016 only, no mention of 2017 models.
No it doesn't fit. 2016s only. If you have a 2017 sedan, coupe or hatchback don't even bother since it's a 2017 and the site says 2016. The 2017 has a COMPLETELY different screen too and the shape of the assembly is different as well after one model year so forget about wasting your money.

With that being said, you'd think that their neglect to update their site would be due to their IT crew not bothering since sales are still consistent through 2017 and their assumption that people would assume compatibility of the headunit via different body styles and model years of the same generation...

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you absolutely certain about that? Hatchback's headunit looks exactly the same to me.
Hatchback (EU version but it looks the same):
http://hondanews.eu/image/cars/high/103299/1_1/5

Civic 2016:
Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector 2016-honda-civic-first-drive-sg-33-1280x720
Maybe you didn't get the sarcasm. I don't know what it is with the people who own 2017 Civics. They act like their car has gone through a whole new update.

Point is, everything is carried over. All the interiors of the Civics, regardless of whether or not its a sedan, coupe, or hatchback, are all the same. I don't see why Honda would change up the dash for each of the different body styles.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
WHOOOSH....

I mean, come on guys, the entire car in front of the B pillar is essentially the same with the exception of the bumper between all three body styles and the only difference between the 16 and 17 is the deletion of the expanded view mirror and the updated headunit which is technically the same shape... Some of the trim is also different like the carbon fiber/aluminum/crossgrain trim on the dash but all have the same shape.

flier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK2
Country flag
Thanks. I am from Europe and while searching for screen protector I found this thread. I just wanted confirmation that it fits before I order the screen protector. It usually takes four to six more for package to arrive when using standard shipping so I wanted to be sure that I would order correct item.
Sponsored