lees_civic_si

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic si sedan
Country flag
Hey guys! I have a 2007 Si (sedan) I'm in need to replace all 4 struts (front/rear) but i'm having troubles finding all sets for my car. Any ideas? I'm not looking for any major brand, just in need to replace them before winter hits. Also, if you guys could let me know how much torque i'm in need to apply on both fronts and rear, appreciate it much!

Thanks!
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Have you checked rockauto? You can get KYB shock absorbers, they’re a good brand.

OP
OP

lees_civic_si

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic si sedan
Country flag
Have you checked rockauto? You can get KYB shock absorbers, they’re a good brand.
Thanks zspeed! yes i've checked out rockauto, but i'm in need of the full assembly with the springs as well. it doesnt look like the site has the Si model?

16LXMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civix LX 6MT
Country flag
Thanks zspeed! yes i've checked out rockauto, but i'm in need of the full assembly with the springs as well. it doesnt look like the site has the Si model?
It's just faster an easier to do the quick load assembly. Much of the time it's not all that much more expensive. Anytime I'm doing struts I usually inspect and or replace lower ball joints, outer tie rods and end links. Its just easier to do it all in one go instead of possibly having to get in there again in a few months.
Sponsored