Switching some interior parts to leather

VAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'm trying to switch some of my Si Coupe interior pieces to leather. Please help me verify part numbers. I'm a noob when it comes to ordering parts.

Thanks in advance.

Honda Civic 10th gen Switching some interior parts to leather honda parts
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
That’s the correct numbers for the center. I’m not sure about for the doors, it could be.

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Has anyone tried the fake leather ones, that you basically put over the current armrests?

They anygood?

Last edited:

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Looks correct to me, but I only swapped out the door pieces (it's a different process than the sedan, I think most videos show sedan).

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone tried the fake leather ones, that you basically put over the current armrests?

They anygood?
I did my door cards, armrests and center console. I would say they're ok. You can see where the seams are in the armrests/center console if you're looking closely and the tuck is not as perfect as I would like in certain spots. It's also not as tight as I would like even after trying for hours to make it all seamless. I also had to replace the front passenger door card as the stitching caused there to be extra material where there shouldn't be which made tucking impossible without wrinkles in that area. The seller replaced them no problems.

Verdict is it looks great at first glance and worse the more you start to analyze it. Most people getting in the car will probably not notice the trouble spots unless they're really looking hard. But for $90 CAD compared to what OEM ones cost (plus I like the red and black stitching) or what an upholster would charge, it's worth it imo.

Honda Civic 10th gen Switching some interior parts to leather 20200725_154900

Last edited:

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Looks good. Does it affect the movement of centre console, I've seen a couple of vids where it was hard to slide back n forth after install.

thatcaveman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
Yep. Those are the parts. Just did the install this weekend on an EX-T coupe and it wasn't that bad.

Went with the 2019 Insight parts for the center console since it was a bit cheaper and more plush for your elbows but they are the exact same parts. Since I have the beige/black two tone interior, the grey stitching of the center console pieces fit perfect.

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good. Does it affect the movement of centre console, I've seen a couple of vids where it was hard to slide back n forth after install.
I mean I can feel a bit more friction but it doesn't interfere with the movement enough to worry about it at all.

South86

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Coupe, 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec, 2013 Ram 1500 SLT
Country flag
What website has the center piece for 45.00 ?