2016 Civic EXT Liquid Wrapped

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
ZTN Hypershift has a lot of colors in it. Also Dipspade Invictus has a purple > bronze shift. Both of these colors have way more than purple/bronze in them tho. Greens, yellows, golds, reds, oranges. They are insanely expensive also. I wouldn't want to use one of those pearls in plasti-dip to be honest. That level of pearl should be reserved for Auto-flex or real paint jobs.
It was definitely Auto-Flex that I saw and yes, there were pinks...oranges...some blues and greens. I want it but not as much as I want a tropical trip to someplace warm during the holidays! Lol It'll have to wait. :D
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like a lot of $ for something that you could rip off in a matter of minutes. Dont know that much about wrapping but seems kinda $$$$ for what it is. All the respect to your decision. Rock on!! :headbang:
The basis of it is to protect the original paint and be able to change your car color to anything pretty much under the sun.. I had to do research about it because there are several different types of "wraps" some of them more durable than others. Autoflex, which is what I plan on doing is the most durable you can get and mimics oem paint. For some, the beauty in it is that you can change the wrap whenever you want. However that is not something I will do. Meaning I'm not going to keep paying to rip it off and do another wrap..Ha no that's for peeps who can do this themselves or have no end of money.. One time is all I'm doing and can go back to the original paint whenever. Autoflex is the way liquid wrapping is going. It's quite interesting when you research it. Autoflex when done properly looks like oem paint. I've seen it in person, I was blown away. I understand your skepticism though. I think the same when peeps go out and spend a lot of money doing superchargers and so on and so on..Seems crazy to me since speed limit is 70-75mph..Just something fun and different. Besides, Skittles will always be green.:D;)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't believe AutoFlex could "rip off in a matter of minutes" unless you're actively peeling it off. You can cut and buff AutoFlex, so it must be pretty strong.
Yeep...ahhh it's amazing in person..Just couldn't believe how looks like oem paint!!!

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeep...ahhh it's amazing in person..Just couldn't believe how looks like oem paint!!!
*Not listening to Skittles....staying focused on my Christmas vacation plans!!!* :banned:

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, the GLOSS on that baby is incredible right????? You can do everything to it that you'd do to factory paint. It's a work of art.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the GLOSS on that baby is incredible right????? You can do everything to it that you'd do to factory paint. It's a work of art.
It's so cool and considering what it does for the cost, the price isn't that bad...My problem really is the justification... I have a old house about 80yrs old that needs stuff..so lets go spend $$$ to get my 3 month old car a new paint job that can be peeled off...Whaaaat..Yeah try explaining that to peeps.. Lol..Hey it's my car..I have nosy neighbors and parents..Lol

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's so cool and considering what it does for the cost, the price isn't that bad...My problem really is the justification... I have a old house about 80yrs old that needs stuff..so lets go spend $$$ to get my 3 month old car a new paint job that can be peeled off...Whaaaat..Yeah try explaining that to peeps.. Lol..Hey it's my car..I have nosy neighbors and parents..Lol
Exactly! Also the folks who wonder why you bought such a "unique" color car, just to cover it up! For now, I'll just drool on cars with Auto Flex.....they can wipe it off! ;)

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Plastidip with top coat cleans very easily. I'm being 100% honest when I say this also, but bugs clean off the front bumper easier than they clean off paint. Water beads off it. The only dip I've heard doesn't clean well is flat white dip with no clear coat over top of it.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic EXT Liquid Wrapped {filename}

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly! Also the folks who wonder why you bought such a "unique" color car, just to cover it up! For now, I'll just drool on cars with Auto Flex.....they can wipe it off! ;)
Lol:crazy:..My husband was actually cool with it..:yes:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Plastidip with top coat cleans very easily. I'm being 100% honest when I say this also, but bugs clean off the front bumper easier than they clean off paint. Water beads off it. The only dip I've heard doesn't clean well is flat white dip with no clear coat over top of it.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civic EXT Liquid Wrapped {filename}
That looks sharp..I'm getting really excited now about doing it..Lol

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol:crazy:..My husband was actually cool with it..:yes:
Yayyyyy! Like minds make a happy home! If you do it, post a billion pics so we can see all of the color shifts. :spaz:
Sponsored