INSTALLED: DiymeDesignz headlight build

Neil_FK7

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT (White Orchid Pearl)
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has pics of these lights installed on their Civic. Heard about them from my friend who has a pair on his WRX and they're absolutely awesome (with a price to match?). I just wanna see the fitment before I pull the trigger

Honda Civic 10th gen INSTALLED: DiymeDesignz headlight build Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 1.34.22 AM

Details for anyone else who's interested:

Honda Civic 10th gen INSTALLED: DiymeDesignz headlight build Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 1.38.59 AM

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
I haven’t heard of those guys before but I do follow these folks on Instagram: https://precisionworkz.com/products/2016-honda-civic
They’re a little cheaper than the ones you linked and they’re actually having a 5% flash sale right now. Only difference I really see is yours have rgbw/a as opposed to just rgb. But maybe it’s just not listed on precisionworkz’s end.

OP
OP
Neil_FK7

Neil_FK7

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
UPDATE: I just placed my order, super excited to get them in. there is still one set available if anyone wants to hop on them before they're gone

OP
OP
Neil_FK7

Neil_FK7

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Halogen tho?! ??‍♂
don't worry they won't have halogen bulbs in them, the OEM LED headlights use different wiring harnesses, so that's just to differentiate between the two. I will be running LED bulbs on these ;)

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
don't worry they won't have halogen bulbs in them, the OEM LED headlights use different wiring harnesses, so that's just to differentiate between the two. I will be running LED bulbs on these ;)
Should come with LED bulbs. Either way, looking forward to seeing them installed!

OP
OP
Neil_FK7

Neil_FK7

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
tomorrow's the big day! if I'm not drained from work I'll install them tomorrow night, if not then the day after. stay posted for pics!