Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

In case you have not seen the big announcement in the sponsored section of this forum, we have officially announced a bigger W2 variant of our drop-in turbocharger series. Like with everything we make we are going to be creating a full design blog series so you can follow along and share with us your input and we will share with you why we do what we do. To keep things all in once place I am sharing the thread from the 27WON section and ask that everyone direct questions and comments there so its easy to follow.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ad-yes-it-happening-27won-w2-turbo-kit.51472/

Check it out and let us know what you think, We are super excited for this one.

https://www.27won.com/blog/w2-drop-in-turbo-upgrade-design-part-1-our-goals
Sponsored

Szn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
This is great news.. However, what I believe is really missing from this platform is a fueling solution. Developing an answer for the fueling situation that would allow us to realize stronger gains, without always being on the edge of the fuel systems limits would be an absolute game changer.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is great news.. However, what I believe is really missing from this platform is a fueling solution. Developing an answer for the fueling situation that would allow us to realize stronger gains, without always being on the edge of the fuel systems limits would be an absolute game changer.
Noted