2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Headlight Compatibility with other stock headlights?

tkayzx

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone knows if my 2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport headlight assembly will have the same fitment as say a 2016-2020 Honda Civic (any trim) headlights?

These are the headlights I'm getting: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/honda-civic-oem-plus-led-heads-B-LF473?quantity=1
Would these fit my 2020 Hatchback? It clearly says all trim levels for 16-20 Honda Civic but unsure if it applies to the 2020 hatchback as well. Thanks!
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone knows if my 2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport will have the same headlight assembly as say a 2016-2020 Honda Civic (any trim)?

These are the headlights I'm getting: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/honda-civic-oem-plus-led-heads-B-LF473?quantity=1
Would these fit my 2020 Hatchback? It clearly says all trim levels for 16-20 Honda Civic but unsure if it applies to the 2020 hatchback as well. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum!

I’ve read before that it does not perform well. It’s all for looks and lacks functionality. The Morimoto is a lot better.

OP
OP

tkayzx

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Welcome to the forum!

I’ve read before that it does not perform well. It’s all for looks and lacks functionality. The Morimoto is a lot better.
Thank you for your response and feedback! If these headlights don't perform then i'll return and chime back in here. However, would these fit a 2020 hatchback sport? Not sure if 16-20 civic 10th gen sedans/coupes have same headlights as 10th gen hatchbacks?

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Thank you for your response and feedback! If these headlights don't perform then i'll return and chime back in here. However, would these fit a 2020 hatchback sport? Not sure if trim expands to hatchbacks.
That will definitely fit as long as it comes with the necessary wiring harness adapter.

OP
OP

tkayzx

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That will definitely fit as long as it comes with the necessary wiring harness adapter.
Thanks! It's actually plug-in-play with halogen models so shouldn't have a problem with wiring. Will post an update once it's installed.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone knows if my 2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport headlight assembly will have the same fitment as say a 2016-2020 Honda Civic (any trim) headlights?

My brother just save your money I can build you a set of headlights!
2017 Civic Si Blacked out headligths, D2S 5.0 Retrofit
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Headlight Compatibility with other stock headlights? IMG_1224.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Headlight Compatibility with other stock headlights? IMG_1056.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Headlight Compatibility with other stock headlights? IMG_1079 (2).JPG

Trust me... a plug and play will never deliver this

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
https://modbargains.com/morimoto-oe-led-headlights-2016-honda-civic/
-
I got mine off of here, its the Morimoto ones. Got a sweet $25 off and can also get free shipping instead of paying for it on TRS. It came alittle low when I drove it the first time, but the adjustment screw is easy to change the level. Now I see better, farther and no flashing from oncoming drivers. Really changes the look of the car entirely. :). Plus the sequential turn signal, best part, oh, and smoked. :love:
-
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Headlight Compatibility with other stock headlights? 5891D68A-ADDC-4CC3-BB7A-ACE41F62E790
Sponsored

Last edited: