RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone else worried the coupe might not get the touring led headlights? Or was this just the mid-level trim they showed?
The updated Honda page for the civic shows the coupe with LED touring headlights. The show for whatever reason was an EXL model.

Viva la vida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
Here's our walk around video from the event:

[/QUOTE]

Coupe looks awesome guys. And excellent coverage just like the sedan reveal. :thumbsup:

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
So is the wrap-across light the 3rd brake light, or is there still a high-mount stop light?
For the record, this is their best coupe since at least the 2005 model. I'd even say this looks better than the 05+ RSX and Accord coupes. Maybe it's just the blue talking to me...good job Honda design team! And thanks to Jeff Conrad for making it happen!

Last edited:

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Hey it's that same guy- Guy!!
BTW is that HondaProJason getting the action shot at the left of the frame?
BTW#2 - I love this forum interface. It's light years ahead of the forums of old - ClubSi.com, Turboforum.net, and TriStateTuners to name a few. The way I can drop in images or vids, add formatting to text, all that. Good job guys.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
^ Agreed. This is XenForo forum software (stated at the bottom of the page). I like it best. A majority of forums use phpBB or vBulletin.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So is the wrap-across light the 3rd brake light, or is there still a high-mount stop light?
For the record, this is their best coupe since at least the 2005 model. I'd even say this looks better than the 05+ RSX and Accord coupes. Maybe it's just the blue talking to me...good job Honda design team! And thanks to Jeff Conrad for making it happen!
There is still a 3rd brake light, it's mounted in the top of the rear window, instead of on the rear dash like the sedan.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Looking at these pictures constantly and I have to say this coupe is pretty darn sweet looking. Red is my first color choice but this blue looks amazing on the coupe. Cant wait to see all the colors. Honda take my money. So yea march launch date they are definitely going to have to make a ton of these. So are coupes made in Canada only or just the Si's in Canada?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking at these pictures constantly and I have to say this coupe is pretty darn sweet looking. Red is my first color choice but this blue looks amazing on the coupe. Cant wait to see all the colors. Honda take my money. So yea march launch date they are definitely going to have to make a ton of these. So are coupes made in Canada only or just the Si's in Canada?
In the past, all the coupes have been built in canada since they're lower volume one plant can cover canada and the US.

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Love the walk around. We need to see this car in motion. Where are the driving videos Honda??

OP
OP
administrator

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Okay, quick question for anyone who might possibly know. I know the Type R has been seen several times with three exhaust tips, two center exhaust tips separated by one odd smaller one it has appeared. So in looking at the rear of this coupe what the heck is in the center rear of the exhaust area? Looks a lot like a funny long skinny third exhaust tip but surely it is not. Attaching a photo, never noticed on the sedan but after seeing on the coupe I looked and see it is present on the sedan also. Just wondering what it is and what it's function is.
The others are probably right about it being a support piece only but we will try to confirm this today, here at the LA auto show.

Thanks for the many photos, admin. I would love to see a photo with the back open and the seats down. I hoped that the back would hinge at the top of the rear glass and not the bottom. Now I'm unsure if I could get my bicycle in there easily or not.
Will try to grab a photo of this. Stay tuned.

Any other questions or photo requests?
Sponsored