First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, I have been a lurker on here for a while now and have found some great information. Hopefully this forum will come through for me again. I am considering getting a K-Tuner and want to confirm my ECU number (Confident it is supported, but want to make sure and would be good to know). I found the sticker containing the number but unfortunately I cannot read it. I was hoping someone had a tip/trick to make reading it easier. It might just be my mad eyesight but I cant make out the characters. I tried sticking my phone in to take a picture but its too tight a space for it to focus. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, I have been a lurker on here for a while now and have found some great information. Hopefully this forum will come through for me again. I am considering getting a K-Tuner and want to confirm my ECU number (Confident it is supported, but want to make sure and would be good to know). I found the sticker containing the number but unfortunately I cannot read it. I was hoping someone had a tip/trick to make reading it easier. It might just be my mad eyesight but I cant make out the characters. I tried sticking my phone in to take a picture but its too tight a space for it to focus. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
Just take your cell phone and stick it into the engine compartment near level with the sticker at the corner of the engine block. You can then take a picture and read it. Don't drop your phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pistl_Pete

Pistl_Pete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just take your cell phone and stick it into the engine compartment near level with the sticker at the corner of the engine block. You can then take a picture and read it. Don't drop your phone.
Thanks, but unfortunately I had tried that and could not get my phone's camera to focus which made the picture unreadable. I may try again and go for a different angle.
Sponsored